Fans can now complete additional challenges during the Fortnitemares 2022 event in the form of Escape Rooms.
The Fortnitemares 2022 event seems to get bigger and bigger with each passing hour, as Fortnite has now unveiled Escape Rooms for fans to solve.
Each room comes with its own set of devious tasks for the player to complete. However, you will be rewarded for your patience, as each room comes with its own unique reward.
How to Take Part in the Fortnitemares Escape Rooms
In order to take part in these Escape Rooms, you must follow these simple steps:
- Head to the Fortnitemares Escape Rooms website
- Click “Log In” at the top and enter your account details
- Click “Let’s Go” to reveal the first tasks
- Go into Fortnite and play in any of the following modes to complete the challenges
- Fortnite Battle Royale Solo, Duos, Trios, and Squads
- Fortnite Zero Build Solo, Duos, Trios, and Squads
- After you’ve completed the challenges, go back to the Escape Rooms website and select the next room
Once you’re done, you’ll unlock some exclusive rewards for all of your hard work. Of course, they aren’t the only rewards available for Fortnitemares, as fans can also pick up a unique Evil Dead outfit bundle.
Every Fortnitemares Escape Rooms Task
There are four Escape Rooms to complete, each with its own unique set of tasks which you can see below:
- Room One
- Task 1 – Catch 30 fish
- Task 2 – Eliminate 10 opponents
- Task 3 – Finish a match in the top 10 three times
- Room Two
- Place Top 5 ten times
- Room Three
- Survive 30 Storm Phases
- Room Four
- Eliminate 40 opponents
Every Fortnitemares Escape Rooms Reward
You can earn four rewards for completing each of the four rooms, and they are as follows:
- Spoooooky in-game cosmetic Emoticon – Room One
- 20,000 XP – Room Two
- OctoEye in-game cosmetic Spray – Room Three
- Niterave in-game cosmetic Wrap – Room Four
What Are Fortnitemares Escape Rooms?
Fortnitemares Escape Rooms are unique challenges that players must complete in-game in order to earn Fortnitemares-themed rewards.
Players will access the Escape Rooms via a brand-new Fortnite website, and will then be prompted to complete a challenge in Fortnite in order to unlock the next room.
It is just one of many new events happening inside Fortnite at the moment. Players can also check out how to complete all of the Fortnitemare quests and their rewards.
When Do the Fortnitemares Escape Rooms Start & End?
The Fortnitemares Escape Rooms are available to complete right now but are ending in just a few weeks. Here are the end times globally:
- November 1, 2022
- 1:59 AM ET
- 6:59 AM BST
- 4:59 PM AEST
Of course, if you manage to finish these challenges before the end of the spooky season, then be sure to check out everything else happening in Fortnitemares 2022.
If you’re looking for a sweet new outfit to go alongside these unlockable cosmetics, then why not check out the new Rick & Morty collaboration skins available for Fortnitemares?
Thursday 20th of October 2022
Room 2 task - Finish Top 5, 10-times Room 3 task - Survive 30 Storm Circles
Friday 21st of October 2022
@Celadrieldor, thank you