Here’s how you can complete the Unova Challenge in the new Pokemon GO Evolving Stars event and get your hands on a couple of Unova Stones!
Every Pokemon trainer likes a challenge and the new Evolving Stars event has added 4 new ones for players to complete.
Out of all of the new content in the Pokemon GO Evolving Stars event, the challenges might be the most exciting. And out of all of them, the Unova Challenge might give the best rewards!
Here’s how to finish the Unova Challenge in Pokemon GO!
How to Complete Evolving Stars: Unova Challenge in Pokemon GO
To complete the Unova Challenge, you will need to evolve Tynamo into Eelektrik and Litwick into Lampent. Here’s how to do it:
- Catch a Tynamo and a Litwick
- Both of these are part of the wild Pokemon spawns in the Evolving Stars event so they should be easy to find
- Collect 25 Tynamo and Liwick Candy
- Check out our guide on how to boost the Candy you earn in Pokemon GO to speed up this process
- Once you have enough Candy, press the Evolve button to evolve Tynamo into Eelektrik and Litwick into Lampent
Evolving Stars: Unova Challenge – All Tasks
|Evolve Tynamo into Eelektrik||25 Tynamo Candy|
|Evolve Litwick into Lampent||25 Litwick Candy|
Evolving Stars: Unova Challenge – All Rewards
For finishing the Unova Challenge, you will get 2 Unova Stones. If you want, you can use these to evolve the Lampent and Eelektrik you got from finishing the challenge!
Once you’ve completed the Unova Challenge, there are even more you’ll want to finish before the end of the event at 8 PM local time on November 11:
- How to Complete Evolving Stars: Eevee Challenge
- How to Complete Evolving Stars: Sinnoh Challenge
- How to Complete Evolving Stars: Trade Challenge
Also, don’t miss out on all of the new Raid bosses in the Evolving Stars event. There are 2 Legendaries with new shiny forms returning to Raids!