If you need to complete the new Pokemon GO Evolving Stars: Eevee Challenge, here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it.
The Pokemon GO Evolving Stars event is a celebration of evolution and it is doing this in a number of ways.
In addition to the new Cosmog evolution, Cosmoem, coming to Pokemon GO, there are a number of in-game challenges all about evolution for players to complete. The first of these challenges is centered around Eevee!
Luckily, Eevee is one of the wild Pokemon spawning during the Evolving Stars event. This means that finding ones to evolve should be pretty straightforward!
How to Complete Evolving Stars: Eevee Challenge in Pokemon GO
To complete the Evolving Stars: Eevee Challenge in Pokemon GO, you must evolve Eevee into Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Flareon. To do this, you need to:
- Catch 3 Eevee to evolve
- Collect 75 Eevee Candy (25 for each evolution)
- Here’s how to boost the amount of Candy you earn in Pokemon GO so you can reach 75 quicker
- Use the Eevee naming trick to select which Eeveelution you get
- Press the Evolve button to evolve your three Eevees into Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Flareon
- If you have already used the Eevee naming trick, which Eeveelution you get will be random
- Therefore, you may need more than 3 Eevees and more than 75 Candy to complete this challenge
Evolving Stars: Eevee Challenge – All Tasks
|Evolve Eevee into Vaporeon||25 Eevee Candy|
|Evolve Eevee into Jolteon||25 Eevee Candy|
|Evolve Eevee into Flareon||25 Eevee Candy|
Evolving Stars: Eevee Challenge – All Rewards
For completing the Evolving Stars: Eevee Challenge, you get an Up-Grade and a Metal Coat.
|Completion Reward||Reward Description||Reward Image|
|Up-Grade||Item required to evolve Porygon into Porygon2|
|Metal Coat||Item required to evolve Scyther into Scizor and Onix into Steelix|
Also, find out how to complete the other challenges in the event:
- How to Complete Evolving Stars: Sinnoh Challenge
- How to Complete Evolving Stars: Unova Challenge
- How to Complete Evolving Stars: Trade Challenge
Remember, you only have until 8 PM local time on October 11 to finish all of these Challenges.
There’s also limited-time Field Research in the Evolving Stars event for players to complete. Finishing these gives players some great Evolution Items and Mega Energy, so you’ll want to do as many as possible.