Pokemon GO and Prime Gaming are teaming up to bring Pokemon trainers everywhere some great rewards these upcoming months.
Amazon Prime Gaming has partnered up with Pokemon GO to deliver exclusive rewards to trainers! These rewards will be a nice bonus for any Pokemon trainer.
Of course, claiming these free rewards requires a Prime Gaming membership, but there are also a few more steps that you have to follow.
Here’s how to claim your Pokemon GO Prime Gaming Rewards!
How to Redeem Amazon Prime Gaming Rewards for Pokemon GO
To claim the Prime Gaming Rewards for Pokemon GO, you must have an active Amazon Prime account linked to Pokemon GO.
Once you’ve set up your Prime Gaming account, follow these steps to redeem your rewards:
- Head to the Prime Gaming website.
- Click on Pokemon GO from the list of games.
- Select “Claim Now.”
Now you will need to use this code in one of two ways. If you are on a web browser, then follow these steps:
- Once you have your code, head on over to the Pokemon GO redemption website.
- Log in using your Pokemon GO account credentials.
- Enter the code you received from Amazon Prime Gaming.
- Redeem the code, and a message should pop up detailing your new rewards!
If you are redeeming the code through Pokemon GO on an Android device, follow these steps:
- Tap the Poke Ball Menu from the in-game map.
- Tap on the Shop icon.
- At the bottom of the shop, you will see a text field under Promos.
- Enter your code in the text field.
- A message should pop up detailing your new rewards!
It is worth noting that if you are on iOS, then you will not be able to redeem these rewards via the in-game shop and will need to link your account on a web browser using the first method.
Also, if you’re after free rewards, you probably don’t want to spend money on PokeCoins. Here’s the fastest way to earn PokeCoins in Pokemon GO!