There’s a special balloon Pikachu with the Flying Tera Type up for grabs in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet. Here’s how to claim it for free!
We just had an amazing Pokemon Presents broadcast that dropped an exciting new trailer for the eagerly-awaited Scarlet & Violet.
The upcoming Generation 9 of Pokemon builds upon Legends: Arceus to be an open-world RPG like none other.
But in all the excitement, it’s easy to lose track of all the reveals, so here are all the things you might have missed:
First up, to no-one’s surprise, the new Legendary Pokemon are motorcycles. And you’ll be using them to get around the Paldea region in style.
But the biggest reveal came towards the end of the broadcast. Check out everything we know about the new Terastal ‘Crystal’ mechanic in Scarlet and Violet here!
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet: How to Get Flying Pikachu Gift
- To get a special Pikachu that knows Fly, with the exclusive Flying Tera Type, simply purchase your copy of Scarlet or Violet before March 2023.
- Then, boot up the game and start your Pokemon adventure.
- Once you’re around 1-1.5 hours into Scarlet or Violet, you’ll unlock the ability to claim a Mystery Gift.
- Head back to the main menu and select ‘Mystery Gift’ and then ‘Get via Internet’.
- As long as you complete the following steps before or on February 28, 2023, you’ll receive a special Pikachu in-game for free!
Only early purchasers will be able to earn themselves this free bonus reward that can’t be obtained through regular gameplay.
However, you should also pay attention to what version of the game you’re picking up.
After all, these are the version-exclusive Pokemon coming to both Scarlet and Violet.
Why not place your Pokemon Scarlet or Violet pre-order today to get some exclusive bonuses?