Watches aren’t just some silly gimmick in Modern Warfare. You can use them in-game to see your current rank, the real-time, or even your K/D ratio. With that in mind, we have compiled a guide on how to check watches in Modern Warfare.
Modern Warfare – How to View Watch
In order to view your watch in Modern Warfare, you will have to equip a particular gesture. This is a default gesture, so all players should be granted access to it no matter what. Here are the steps you must complete:
- Step 1: Go to Main Menu > Barracks > Identity > Gestures and Sprays
- Step 2: Equip ‘Check Watch’ Gesture
- Step 3: Pull up the Gesture menu in-game by holding up on the d-pad
- Step 4: Click on the Watch Check one and you should be able to view your watch
All MW Watch Variants
Watches are merely a cosmetic item, which means they don’t necessarily offer any competitive advantage. There are numerous different watches available in the game, all of which have their own unique design. All the Modern Warfare watch variants have been listed below:
- ‘Old School’ – Can be unlocked via purchasing the Call of Duty Endowment Pack.
- Totino’s Partnership Watch – Can be unlocked as part of the Totino promotion with Activision.
- ‘Time to Die’ – Purchase ‘Mother Russia’ bundle to unlock this watch. Upon getting this, you can check your K/D ratio in-game.
Modern Warfare Watches Not Working/Showing Up
Over the course of the past few weeks, there have been several reports of Modern Warfare watches not working. Thankfully, the latest patch detailed a bug fix for this. The patch notes mention that any issue regarding watches not appearing in modes with preset loadouts should now be resolved.