Cosmetics are much more prominent in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet than in previous entries, allowing players to even change their Rotom Phone case!
In Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, players can express their sense of style in many ways. Aside from clothing, Game Freak added a nice touch for an essential accessory for exploring Paldea.
Players can swap the case of the Rotom Phones, giving them that extra bit of personalization and glamour. This process is simple and takes mere seconds.
How Do I Change the Rotom Phone Case in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet?
To swap the case of your Rotom Phone in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, go to the Outfit menu, and from the Rotom Phone section, select the Phone Case you want.
- Access the Outfit menu by pressing the left button on the D-Pad.
- Use the right D-Pad button to navigate to the Rotom Phone option.
- Select the Phone Case you want to equip with the “A” button.
- Exit the Outfit menu by pressing the “B” button.
Customization now goes way beyond cosmetics in Scarlet and Violet. This time around, you can also easily edit, teach, and forget attack moves on the spot!
How Do I Get Special Past Pokemon Games Rotom Phone Cases?
You can get four special past Pokemon games themed Rotom Phone Cases from the lady close to Mesagoza’s central plaza if you have save files from previous titles on your Nintendo Switch.
- Talk to the lady close to the Mesagoza’s central plaza stairs who has a yellow bubble stating, “Your phone can reveal your past lives to me…”.
- She will ask to study your Rotom Phone to “peer into the lives you’ve lived” via Rotometry. Accept her request by selecting “Yes”.
- Now, select the area from which you have save data on your Switch:
- Kanto – Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! or Let’s Go, Eevee!
- Galar – Pokemon Sword or Shield
- Sinnoh – Pokemon Brilliant Diamond or Shining Pearl
- Hisui – Pokemon Legends: Arceus
- If you select the region and there is saved data on your Switch from that particular game, it will trigger a special dialogue from the Rotometry lady. Right after, you should get the Special Rotom case for that region.
Which Special Rotom Phone Cases Can I Get?
Depending on the previous Pokemon game save file data on your Nintendo Switch, you can get these special Rotom Phone Cases from the Mesagoza’s central plaza lady:
- Kanto – Pika-Vee Case
- Galar – Ball Guy Case
- Sinnoh – Poketch Case
- Hisui – Arc Phone Case
Where Can I Buy Rotom Phone Cases in Scarlet & Violet?
You can purchase Rotom Phone Cases from the Delibird Presents stores located in three major cities in Paldea: Mesagoza, Cascarrafa, and Levincia.
- Enter a Delibird Presents Store and select “Rotom Phone cases” by pressing the “A” button.
- Select the Phone Case you want to purchase and choose if you are going to pay with cash or League Points (LP).
- You can equip the Rotom Phone Case right after purchasing it if you desire by selecting “Yes” when prompted.
If cosmetics and great looks are your vibe, here is how you can get the much more glamorous shiny versions of the starter Pokemon in Scarlet and Violet!