Pinging locations in Warzone 2 is a vital form of communication but the default ping color can be difficult to see.
To change the ping color in Warzone 2 you will need to find ‘Interface Element Colors’ and change the ‘Neutral’ option in the settings. Follow these steps:
- In the main menu of Warzone 2 open up the options menu
- Navigate to the Settings tab – shown by a cog wheel
- Go down to “Interface” and select it
- Once in “Interface” scroll to “Color Customization”
- Head to “Neutral” and select it to bring up a color menu
- Change it to a more visible color
Once you change your ping color you will be able to mark locations more visibly such as these secret loot containers found across Al Mazrah!
The default white ping color is extremely difficult to see so it is best that you change this. Communication with your team will become much easier too.
However, this color customization is unique to you, so you will need to get your team to follow these steps as well if they want the benefits.
This is just one of the ways you can improve your experience playing Warzone 2, however, there are a ton of other tips to get better at Call of Duty’s Battle Royale!
Once your whole team has changed their ping color, it will make it easier to mark some of the best landing spots in Warzone 2!
Best Ping Colors to Use in Warzone 2
The best ping colors to use in Warzone 2 are bright colors as they will stand out more.
We recommend using these color options and if you cannot locate the color, we have attached the color code as well:
- Pink – (#F25BEF) – Column 15, Row 2
- Turquoise Blue – (#01FFF0) – Column 9, Row 2
- Green – (#46C900) – Column 7, Row 3
- Light Purple – (#D060FF) – Column 14, Row 1
To enter the color code, click “Custom Color” and change the “Hex” value.
There are plenty of other settings you can change to improve your Warzone 2 experience. If you are on a PC, you can change your settings to improve FPS or visuals.