Fortnite Crew is a subscription plan, meaning that as soon as you sign up, it will charge you monthly unless you cancel your subscription. However, you can’t just cancel it from anywhere.
When you are subscribed to Fortnite Crew, you get access to the Battle Pass, new monthly skins, and V-bucks. This is a great deal, but it also means you’re paying monthly for access to the Battle Pass when it usually just costs a set price.
It eventually begins to add up, so if you’re looking to cancel Fortnite Crew, here is the easiest and fastest method.
How to Cancel Fortnite Crew Subscription
Here are all the different ways to cancel your Fortnite Crew Subscription, depending on which platform you used to sign up for it:
- Epic Games (PC, Android)
- Go to your Epic Games Account using this link.
- Sign in to your Epic Games Account.
- Head into the Subscriptions option.
- Choose the Cog icon on the top right of the Subscriptions menu.
- Find Fortnite Crew.
- Select Cancel Subscription from the list of options.
- Follow all the remaining prompts to cancel your membership.
- From the PlayStation 5 home screen, head into your settings.
- Head into Users and Accounts.
- Go into Accounts.
- Select Payment and Subscriptions.
- Head into Game and App Services.
- Choose Fortnite from the list of games that appear.
- Find the Fortnite Crew subscription and choose “Turn Off Auto-Renew.”
- This will cancel your Fortnite Crew subscription on PlayStation.
- Head into your PlayStation 4 home screen.
- Go to your Settings and choose Account Management.
- Head into your Account Information.
- Find the Services List.
- From this list, choose Fortnite.
- Choose Fortnite Crew and select “Turn Off Auto-Renew” to cancel your subscription.
- Go to your Microsoft Account and sign in using this link.
- Select Services and Subscriptions from the list of options.
- Head to Manage next to the Fortnite Crew subscription.
- Select “Turn Off” recurring billing.
- Follow the remaining prompts to cancel Fortnite Crew on Xbox.
- Samsung Mobile Device
- Navigate to the Galaxy Store from your account.
- Tap on the Menu icon.
- Choose Subscriptions from the list of options.
- Find Fortnite in your list of apps and select it.
- Tap on Cancel to cancel your Fortnite Crew subscription.
- Nintendo Switch
- Open up the Nintendo eShop.
- Choose your Account Icon on the top right of the screen.
- Go into your Subscriptions.
- Find the Fortnite Crew subscription from the list.
- Select Turn Off Automatic-Renewal.
- Follow the remaining prompts in order to cancel your Fortnite Crew on Nintendo Switch.
That is how you cancel Fortnite Crew depending on the platform that you used to sign up for it. After you cancel Fortnite Crew, you will keep the Battle Pass, skins, and V-bucks that you gained during the subscription.
However, if you choose to contact support and get a refund, then you will lose access to the Battle Pass and the 1,000 V-bucks that you usually get.