So you’re looking to beat Elden Ring? No matter where you are in FromSoftware’s epic title, we’ve got a guide to get you to endgame.
Elden Ring is definitely the biggest game of 2022 so far, and it’s one of those gaming phenomenons that seems to have everyone playing it.
Already, fans are talking about Elden Ring’s DLC potential, but many players are yet to finish the game. It is, after all, a notoriously difficult experience, from start to finish.
But if you’re determined to complete the latest FromSoftware game, we’ve got you covered. Whether you’re just starting out or stuck in the Lake of Rot, here’s a guide to help you become a true Elden Lord.
Read More: Top 5 Best Builds to Use in Elden Ring
Complete Guide to Elden Ring – Full Walkthrough
When you’re first starting out with the game, don’t miss the Elden Ring tutorial section! A lot of cautious players still don’t know that the area exists!
You should also make sure you know the best Elden Ring starting class for you. Although you’re free to change up your character as you like, choosing the right starting build and equipment is essential.
It’s also important to understand FP (or Focus Points) and how to get more of the important resource.
Then, you’re onto the game’s first area, Limgrave.
This area of the guide will be for items and weapons that you need to seek out as you go. Feel free to return to this section at any point in your Elden Ring adventure.
- All Golden Seed Locations + Maps
- All Larval Tear Locations With Maps – Where To Find
- Gold Scarab – Abandoned Cave Location + Map
- All Sites of Lost Grace Locations + Map
- Where to Find All Great Runes & What They Do
- Best Talismans & Where to Find Them – Locations + Maps
- All Bell Bearing Locations + Maps
- All Walking Mausoleum Locations
- How to Get Mimic Tear – Best Spirit Ashes Summon Location + Map
Easy Level Up / Rune Farming
- Easy Way to Get 74,000 Runes – Sleeping Dragon Location + Map
- Reset the Sleeping Dragon Easy Rune Farm – Unlimited Runes
- Best Endgame Rune Farm Location – 10 Million Runes/Hour
- Soft Caps For All Stats & Attributes – Efficient Level Up Guide
Best Weapons & Spells
- How to Get Comet Azur – Location + Map
- Meteorite of Astel – Overpowered Spell
- Where to Find Every Staff – Locations + Maps
- Black Flame – OP Incantation Location + Map
- Best Sacred Seal in Elden Ring & Where to Find It
- Bolt of Gransax – OP PvP Weapon Location + Map
- The Sword of Night and Flame – Location + Map
- Moonveil Katana – Location + Map
- Rivers of Blood Katana – Location + Map
- Where to Find All Legendary Armaments – Best Weapons in the Game
Now that the whole of the Lands Between is yours to explore, it’s time to get started on your adventure!
We’ve got a full guide on where to go and what to do first in Limgrave, so you don’t miss a thing!
Plus, don’t miss our list of the best early game weapons and where to find them.
You should definitely adventure South when starting off your adventure as quickly as possible – save the Tree Sentinel ahead until later. Just be careful when traveling East else you’ll end up in the hellish nightmare that is Caelid.
However, if you’re a magic-user, you can use a secret route to get the best early game staff right away! On top of that, you do need to head East to the Third Church of Marika in order to get your hands on the Flask of Wondrous Physick!
Once you’re all done with this area, it’s time to head North to Stormveil Castle. And while it is possible to skip Stormveil should you wish, we’d definitely recommend taking it on.
Limgrave Boss Guides
- Alexander’s Questline Guide
- Bloody Finger Hunter Yura’s Quest – Get Eleonora’s Poleblade
- Boc the Seamster Questline
- Fia Quest
- Hyetta Questline – Full Guide and Locations
- Kenneth Haight Questline – Full Quest Guide
- Nepheli Loux Questline – Full Quest Guide
- Patches Quest – Locations & Guide
- Ranni Quest Guide: How to Get the Moonlight Greatsword
- Sorceress Sellen Quest
- White Mask Varre Quest – Early Access to Mohgwyn Palace
All done with Stormveil Castle? Here’s where to go after Godrick is defeated!
Liurnia of the Lakes Guide
Liurnia is an area with plenty to explore but very few mandatory areas. One thing you should definitely avoid until you’re strong enough is Glintstone Dragon Smarag, who is resting in the lake.
However, you will need to at least sneak by it and grab the Academy Glintstone Key to progress to Raya Lucaria.
Once you’re done exploring everything the lakes have to offer, be sure to head to Raya Lucaria Academy.
Liurnia of the Lakes Quests
- Jar Bairn Quest – Get Companion Jar Talisman
- Latenna Questline – Somber Ancient Dragon Smithing Stone Reward
Liurnia of the Lakes Boss Guides
Next up, you might want to head to Caelid, that area to the East of Limgrave that you’ve been putting off. Hopefully, you’ll be strong enough to take on its enemies by now, but be sure to take care – there are some deadly foes waiting for you.
The only mandatory location in this area is Fort Faroth, where you’ll get the Dectus Medallion Right half, but be sure to explore as much as you dare! This area is also home to the sleeping dragon rune farm from the General section above.
Then, make sure you know how to get to Altus Plateau, the next mandatory location.
Caelid Boss Guides
Altus Plateau Guide
Now that you’re finally in the next major area of the Lands Between, you’ve got some exploring to do. Not only do several major quests take place here, but it’s the bridge to Leyndell, Royal Capital.
Follow the main highway from the Grand Lift of Dectus, then head East when you get to Altus Highway Junction. Make sure you’re ready, as Leyndell is no joke.
Altus Plateau Quests
- Brother Corhyn Questline Guide & Where to Find Goldmask
- Diallos Questline – Get Hoslow’s Petal Whip & Diallos’s Mask
- Dung Eater Questline – Guide & Seedbed Curse Locations
- Volcano Manor Quest – Tanith Questline & Requests Guide
Leyndell, Royal Capital Guide
Leyndell is full of secret areas to explore and deadly enemies to encounter. Your main goal needs to be about getting down to the bottom of the area.
Head along the rooftops of the city until you’re finally on the main street. You can also grab the Bolt of Gransax, one of Elden Ring’s Legendary Armaments while you’re here.
Also, don’t miss getting your first perfume bottle, one of the most important but hidden mechanics in Elden Ring!
Then head towards the fallen dragon, head up its wing, and make your way higher, up the tree roots where possible.
Leyndell, Royal Capital Boss Guides
Done with the bosses? Here’s how to get to the Mountaintops of the Giants in Elden Ring!
Mountaintops of the Giants Guide
This snowy region is no joke, be sure you’re fully ready to experience all that it has to offer.
If you want to finish off some of your questlines, you’ll also need to know how to get to the Consecrated Snowfield. There’s even a new way to get there without obtaining the Haligtree Medallion!
From there, you can also unlock Mohgwyn Palace, another secret location situated below Caelid where a Demigod lies in wait.
Mountaintops of the Giants Boss Guides
After the giant is defeated, it’s time to head to the penultimate location in Elden Ring. Here’s how to get to Crumbling Farum Azula.
Crumbling Farum Azula Guide
This endgame area, accessible from the Forge of the Giants, is one giant dungeon and it’s filled with strong enemies. In particular, be ready to fight multiple dragon minibosses.
The layout of this area is definitely confusing, so be sure you know where to go after fighting the Godskin Duo.
Crumbling Farum Azula Boss Guides
After defeating Maliketh, you’ll soon appear in the game’s final area – Leyndell, Ashen Capital.
Leyndell, Ashen Capital Guide
Your return to Leyndell is a brief one, but the capital city is certainly in a sorry state after the events of Elden Ring‘s story. What lies ahead is the Elden Throne, but you’ll have a few tough boss fights ahead of you.
The enemies in this area are also a lot trickier than in your last visit, so be on guard. Thankfully, you’ve got one straight path to the final fight.
Leyndell, Ashen Capital Boss Guides
- Godfrey, First Elden Lord Hoarah Loux – Boss Guide
- Radagon of the Golden Order & Elden Beast – Boss Guide
- Sir Gideon Ofnir, the All-Knowing – Boss Guide
All done with Elden Ring? Make sure to take look at everything you should do BEFORE heading to New Game Plus!
Meanwhile, we’ve also got our idea for what Elden Ring’s best endgame build could be!
Finally, it’s time to decide how to end your adventure. Here’s your final guide to choosing your Elden Ring ending and explanations for what each one means!