Pokemon Sleep not only tracks your sleep patterns but also introduces a friend feature, transforming slumber into a friendly rivalry, allowing you to share how you slept.
Imagine waking up feeling well-rested and accomplished, knowing you outperformed your friends in the realm of sleep. With Pokemon Sleep, you can make this a reality!
By adding friends, you’ll find that extra motivation to hit the hay early and get the rejuvenating sleep you deserve. If you’re unsure about adding friends, look no more, as we have you covered.
How to Add Friends in Pokemon Sleep
To add friends in Pokemon Sleep, you must:
- Open the Main Menu.
- Tap on Research Community.
- Locate the plus icon in the top right corner.
- Choose one of the following options to find your friend:
- Scan your friend’s QR code displayed on their app.
- Enter their Researcher ID.
- Search for them via Facebook.
- Once you see their profile, tap the Add button to send a request.
- When they accept, they will be added to your friend’s list.
To verify whether your friends have been added, return to the Research Community and click on the icon with two dashes instead of the plus.
Within this section, you can view the list of friends you have added in Pokemon Sleep, as well as any pending friend requests you’ve received.
Keep in mind that currently, the game restricts the number of friends you can have to a maximum of 50.
How to Change What You Share With Friends in Pokemon Sleep
If you prefer not to disclose all the details about your sleep, you have the freedom to select what information you want to share with your friends.
To customize your sharing preferences:
- Go to the Research Community section.
- In the bottom right corner, click on “Sharing Options.”
- From there, you can easily enable or disable the settings you wish to share.