Honkai Star Rail has yet to release, but Hoyoverse has already begun with the All Stars Invite Event to allow players to earn great rewards.
Players can complete missions to earn Warps or compete for incredible physical rewards during this event.
Here is everything you need to know to participate in the Honkai Star Rail All-Stars Invite and maximize your rewards!
Honkai Star Rail All-Stars Invite Event End Date
The Honkai: Star Rail All-Stars Invite event will end on May 24 at 9 AM PT. This means players still left before the event ends.
To access the Missions, interact with the “Missions” button on the All Stars Invite home page.
Thankfully, the Inventory Redemption won’t end until June 6 at 9 AM PT. This means players have plenty of time to claim their in-game rewards after the All-Stars Invite event ends.
But to earn these rewards, players will need to complete a few missions. Players will also have a chance to earn a special Light Cone from this event.
Every HSR All-Stars Invite Mission
Players can complete 4 Daily Missions, 3 Long-Term Missions, and 1 One-Time Mission during the All-Stars Invite Event.
- Daily Missions – Reset Every Day at Midnight.
- Log in to your account to obtain 2 Warps.
- Share the event to obtain 1 Warp.
- Join the official Discord Server to obtain 1 Warp. – Discord Link
- Follow the official Twitter page to obtain 1 Warp. – Twitter Link
- Long-Term Missions
- Successfully invite one friend to pre-register for the game to obtain 2 Warps.
- Successfully invite two friends to pre-register for the game to obtain 2 Warps.
- Successfully invite three friends to pre-register for the game to obtain 2 Warps.
- One-Time Mission
- Complete the exclusive DIY Ticket and get your exclusive seat number to obtain 2 Warps.
Once players complete the objectives, they will earn Warps that they can actually use on the All-Stars Invite page.
- Head to the official All-Stars Invite home page.
- Scroll to “Warp” and interact with the button.
- Wait to see which item pops up.
Once you’ve finished warping, you can see any items you obtained in the Inventory menu. When you Warp 20 times, you will receive a guaranteed unique 4-Star Light Cone “Make the World Clamor.”
These Warps aren’t the usual ones that you can use on the current event banner. Players can only claim them from the official All Stars Invite webpage.
All-Stars Invite Reward List
There are 18 different rewards that players can earn during the Honkai Star Rail All-Stars Invite Event:
- Make the World Clamor – 4-Star Light Cone
- Thief’s Myriad-Faced Mask – 4-Star Relic
- Thief’s Gloves With Prints – 4-Star Relic
- Musketeer’s Wild Wheat Felt Hat – 4-Star Relic
- Musketeer’s Coarse Leather Gloves – 4-Star Relic
- Thief’s Myriad-Faced Mask – 3-Star Relic
- Thief’s Gloves With Prints – 3-Star Relic
- Musketeer’s Wild Wheat Felt Hat – 3-Star Relic
- Musketeer’s Coarse Leather Gloves – 3-Star Relic
- Arrows – 3-Star Light Cone
- Cornucopia – 3-Star Light Cone
- Collapsing Sky – 3-Star Light Cone
- Amber – 3-Star Light Cone
- Void – 3-Star Light Cone
- Chorus – 3-Star Light Cone
- Data Bank – 3-Star Light Cone
- Character EXP – Travel Encounters
- Light Cone EXP – Sparse Aether
Players can earn these rewards by using Warps in the Honkai Star Rail All-Stars Invite Event.