The highest potential players in FIFA 23 Career Mode have been announced.
Career Mode is FIFA’s highlight offline mode. Whether you take on the position of managing a struggling team in the lower levels, an already established successful team, or your own club, it can be an engaging experience as a manager.
Managers will want to sign players who can contribute to their squad for several seasons as they embark on their journey toward success. Fans of Career Mode will be interested to learn which top emerging players are available on the transfer market.
Knowing who to sign for your squad might be a tough choice for managers, but we’ve got you covered.
Here are the top 15 highest potential players in FIFA 23.
FIFA 23 Career Mode Highest Potential Players
- Kylian Mbappé 91 OVR -> 95 OVR (+4)
- Erling Haaland 88 OVR -> 94 OVR (+6)
- Pedri 85 OVR -> 93 OVR (+8)
- Phil Foden 85 OVR -> 92 OVR (+7)
- Vinícius JR 86 OVR -> 92 OVR (+6)
- Gianluigi Donnarumma 88 OVR -> 92 OVR (+4)
- Florian Wirtz 82 OVR -> 91 OVR (+9)
- Kai Havertz 84 OVR -> 91 OVR (+7)
- Dušan Vlahović 84 OVR -> 91 OVR (+7)
- Jude Bellingham 84 OVR -> 91 OVR (+7)
- Ansu Fati 79 OVR -> 90 OVR (+11)
- Jamal Musiala 81 OVR -> 90 OVR (+9)
- Rafael Leão 84 OVR -> 90 OVR (+6)
- João Félix 84 OVR -> 90 OVR (+6)
- Sandro Tonali 84 OVR -> 90 OVR (+6)
What is Potential in Career Mode?
Potential is the highest possible overall a player can achieve in Career Mode.
In Career Mode, a player’s overall fluctuates throughout each season. As players get older and they near retirement they will start to naturally drop in overall whereas players at the beginning of their football career will increase in their rating.
Performances on the pitch can have an impact on a player’s overall. If a player is out of form, you may not see the desired progress from them. Similarly, if a player is in good form, they might develop faster than anticipated.
You may also impact a player’s development by placing them in the Career Mode training centre.
The stricter the training sessions, the better chance for them to grow into one of the top players in FIFA 23. Be aware that too much training could leave your players fatigued for your upcoming game.
Perhaps your Career Mode home-grown talent, included in your pre-order, will become one of the best players in world Football.