The new My Hero Academia quests have players training to be the number one hero. Here’s where to find the Hero Training Gym in Fortnite.
It’s time for a new anime-inspired collaboration and My Hero Academia is the latest title to get the Fortnite crossover treatment.
Like the most recent Dragon Ball collab, not only are we getting 4 new and exciting skins in the item shop, but there’s a new area to explore too.
This time around, All Might-themed supply drops containing One For All are arriving on the island. What’s more, a new Hero Training Gym is available to explore in-game.
And if you want to complete the exclusive missions on offer, you’ll need to know where to find the new location.
Hero Training Gym Island Code in Fortnite
To enter the My Hero Academia ‘Hero Training Gym’ in Fortnite, you’ll need to enter island code ‘6917-7775-5190’. This code will get you access to an exclusive Hero Training Gym area from My Hero Academia, and allow you to complete exclusive quests while the collaboration is live.
- From the Fortnite lobby, change your game mode by selecting the mode above the Play button.
- This will take you to the game mode selection screen.
- Tab across to the Island Code tab using R1/RB or by clicking with a mouse.
- Enter the code 6917-7775-5190
- Hit Play and enter the island!
Check out all the Fortnite x My Hero Academia skins here so you can decide which ones you’re picking up!
All My Hero Academia Quests & Rewards in Fortnite
The following quests and rewards are up for grabs in Fortnite – several of which can only be completed on the Hero Training Gym island:
- Assist in Eliminating Opponents on the Hero Training Gym Island – Deku Spray
- Secure Rescue Points on the Hero Training Gym Island – PLUS ULTRA Spray
- Rescue Training Dummies in the water – 20K XP
- Acquire Deku’s Smash – 20K XP
- Damage Opponents with Explosives – 20K XP
- Spend Time Airborne Using Shockwave Hammer – 20K XP
Complete a total of four My Hero Academia quests to unlock the Deku’s Glove Emoticon.
Reach 8 completed quests and you’ll unlock the U.A. Cape Back Bling, usable on any outfit!
How to Earn Rescue Points in Fortnite
To earn Rescue Points in Fortnite, you’ll need to access the new Hero Training Gym island and earn eliminations or capture Rescue Zones. Eliminating an opponent will earn one Rescue Point while remaining in a Rescue Zone until the point is captured will score 5!
The first hero team to successfully score 100 Rescue Points will win the match.
And of course, it wouldn’t be a My Hero Academia collab without a Quirk to use. Here’s how to get your hands on Deku’s Smash in Fortnite right now!
Meanwhile, don’t miss out on all the free gifts on offer in Fortnite’s Winterfest event! You’ve got a mountain of presents to choose from, including some new skins.