The Halo leaks continue, and we’ve got all the details regarding the Halo Infinite Winter Contingency event right here.
If you’re playing Halo Infinite this holiday season, get ready for the festive Winter Contingency event which is coming very soon.
It’s only been a couple of weeks since the early release of Halo Infinite’s Free-to-Play Multiplayer and already we have several new events to look forward to! Check out what we know about January and February’s events below:
- Halo Infinite Cyber Showdown Event Rewards & Release Date Leak
- Halo Infinite Tactical Ops Event Rewards & Release Date Leak
But before those finally arrive, it seems that the Halo Infinite Winter Contingency event is set to go live.
Unfortunately, after a disappointing Tenrai Fracture event, Halo fans aren’t super optimistic about what’s to come.
Halo Infinite Winter Contingency Release Date & Details
It appears that Halo Infinite’s Winter Contingency event will take place between December 21 – January 3, according to a new leak.
The Winter-themed event will allow players to unlock exclusive festive items, as well as hopefully bring a new game mode into the mix.
Both Cyber Showdown and Tactical Ops are bringing back fan-favorite game modes, but this time we’re not so sure. Instead, early leaks suggest that players will simply need to complete one match every day to unlock a Winter-themed reward.
Halo Infinite Winter Contingency Rewards
- 1 – Peppermint Laughter (Mark VII Armor Coating)
- 2 – Wild Justice (Armor Emblem)
- 3 – NAVLOGCOM (Armor Emblem)
- 4 – Wild Justice (Weapon Emblem)
- 5 – NAVLOGCOM (Weapon Emblem)
- 6 – Peppermint Laughter (MK50 Sidekick Coating)
- 7 – Wild Justice (Nameplate Emblem)
- 8 – NAVLOGCOM (Nameplate Emblem)
- 9 – Snowmageddon (Nameplate Background)
- 10 – Peppermint Laughter (MA40 Assault Rifle Coating)
It’s worth noting that these rewards are just leaks for the time being. We’re sure a lot of people will be unhappy at the lack of variety in the unlocks, but at least it’s better than Halo Infinite’s disappointing Tenrai Fracture event.
Also, it should be mentioned that 343 Industries is listening carefully to player feedback lately. The developer is already making huge changes to Halo Infinite’s XP and progression system, which is nice to see.
What’s more, the Halo Infinite team recently promised to improve anti-cheat, in response to a rise in cheating players.
Finally, if you’re looking for the Limited Edition console, we’ve got eyes on where to find the Halo Infinite Xbox Series X before Christmas.