Halo Infinite devs communicated fixes for weapon jams, skill jumps, and more are coming soon for Season 2!
The current state of Halo Infinite Season 2 is not an ideal one. Players have raised many concerns throughout the season, including content and technical ones.
The issues during this season have been so prominent that even pro players expressed discontent with one of the latest Halo Infinite Season 2 updates.
Members of the Halo Infinite team have addressed this situation before. However, the development team had not outlined what they plan to do to solve the ongoing problems.
Today, there is a clear expectation of how 343 Industries will tackle many of these situations.
Halo Infinite Season 2 Dev Team Addresses Weapon Jam, Skill Jums, Tank Gun Glitch & More
In a Forum update, Halo Infinite’s Community Manager shared some development insight about the weapon jam, tank gun glitch, and other situations.
This is the information provided about upcoming fixes:
- Weapon Jamming
- Developers have identified the root cause of the issue
- Upcoming update reverts the changes that caused this problem
- Skill Jumps Are Returning
- Live Fire: Key door and house panel, 1-to-1 rollback
- Bazaar: Double doors (both sides), 1-to-1 rollback with future balancing in the works
- Aquarius: P side edges (with some collision adjustments)
- Streets: Pizza, 1-to-1 rollback
- Tank Gun
- Back again above Outpost Tremonius
- Campaign Speedrunning
- There is still no clear outline of many of these techniques as they are closely intertwined with the preparation of the co-op campaign
- Some Additional Fixes Coming
- PC stability fixes
- Equipment Pods in Last Spartan Standing feature all equipment
- Accurate balance of Spartan Cores in Campaign
- Fixes for King of the Hill
Aside from the fixes mentioned in this list, there are some other problems reported by gamers. Some players said major lag and desync problems after Season 2 Melee fix.
Additionally, gamers have complained about the Weekly Challenges in Season 2 still being too difficult.
Despite all these controversies, Halo Infinite still has plenty of events like Fracture: Entrenched, Alpha Pack, and more scheduled for Season 2.
As well, recent rumors suggest a fan-favorite classic map could be coming to Halo Infinite Season 2 soon!
Source: Halo Waypoint