Halo Infinite’s Weekly Ultimate Challenges have leaked, revealing the complete list of challenges and rewards.
Gamers have received a lot of content lately on Halo Infinite.
The game launched partially some time ago with its free-to-play multiplayer. Ever since there has been a constant stream of content via updates and limited-time events.
One of these engagement mechanics 343 Industries has implemented is the Weekly Ultimate Challenges.
Although, gamers recently complained that these weekly challenges were too difficult to complete.
Now, the complete list of all upcoming Weekly Ultimate Challenges in Halo Infinite has leaked.
All Weekly Ultimate Challenges Coming to Halo Infinite Multiplayer
A recent leak has provided the complete list of Weekly Ultimate Challenges and their rewards in Halo Infinite Multiplayer.
Roelosaurus provided this information on Reddit. This is the complete list of challenges and rewards.
Season One Weekly Ultimate Challenges
- Season 1 Week 2 – Win any PvP Matches x17 400 XP – (Epic Spartan Emblem Sacrifice: Remember Reach)
- Season 1 Week 3 – Kill Enemy Spartans with a Headshot in PvP x15 400 XP – (Epic Weapon Coating Abbey Lime: From downtown!)
- Season 1 Week 4 – Earn Double Kills in PvP x5 400 XP – (Epic Armor Emblem Sacrifice: Remember Reach)
- Season 1 Week 5 – Complete any Big Team Battle Matches in PvP x10 400 XP – (Rare Weapon Emblem Driving Offensively: Don’t let a little cliff stop you!)
- Season 1 Week 6 – Win Total Control Matches in PvP x5 400 XP – (Rare Weapon Emblem Driving Offensively: Don’t let a little cliff stop you!)
- Season 1 Week 7 – Win Stockpile Matches in PvP x5 400 XP – (Rare Weapon Emblem Driving Offensively: Don’t let a little cliff stop you!)
- Season 1 Week 8 – Win a Slayer Match in PvP x1 400 XP – (Epic Weapon Charm Knuckles: A brass kiss)
- Season 1 Week 9 – Win any Big Team Battle Match in PvP x7 400 XP – (Epic Spartan Emblem Driving Offensively: Don’t let a little cliff stop you!)
Fracture: Tenrai Weekly Ultimate Challenges
- Fracture Tenrai Week 2 – Complete Fiesta Matches x15 400 XP – (Rare Armor Visor Shibuichi: Some secrets are hidden in plain sight)
- Fracture Tenrai Week 3 – Earn Killing Sprees in Fiesta x5 400 XP – (Epic Armor Coating Willow Tea: Calm before the storm)
- Fracture Tenrai Week 4 – Win an Oddball Match in Fiesta PvP x5 400 XP – (Legendary Armor Chest Attachment Ever-filled Juzu: A healthy supply of meals for long marches away from the comforts of civilization.)
- Fracture Tenrai Week 5 – Complete Fiesta Matches x10 400 XP – (Legendary Armor Coating Withered Rose: Even the most stalwart wince at the sight of Covenant despoilment)
- Fracture Tenrai Week 6 – Kill Enemy Spartans in Fiesta Matches x10 400 XP – (Legendary Armor Coating Foxwood Seal: The Kitsune prefer to remain in the shadows, but they do ocassionally leave gifts for worthy samurai)
Winter Contingency Weekly Ultimate Challenges
- Winter Contingency Week 1 – Kill Enemy Spartans x50 400 XP – (Epic Weapon Emblem Sacrifice: Remember Reach)
- Winter Contingency Week 2 – Kill Enemy Spartans by hitting them with a vehicle in PvP 400 XP – (Epic Spartan Backdrop Image Splatter: Always watch for oncoming traffic)
Cyber Showdown Weekly Ultimate Challenges
- Cyber Showdown Week 1 – Win Attrition Matches x7 400 XP – (Epic Armor Visor Rampant: The color of despair and madness)
- Cyber Showdown Week 2 – Win Attrition Matches x17 400 XP – (Epic Weapon Coating Neon Steel: Custom paint and materials)
Learn More About Cyber Showdown: Halo Infinite Cyber Showdown Event Rewards & Release Date Leak
In addition to all these challenges leaking, Microsoft announced today that Halo Infinite content is coming to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members.
As well, a recent leak revealed the number of missions in the Halo Infinite campaign.
If you want to know more about the upcoming events, we’ve got you covered! Halo Infinite’s Winter Contingency release date and rewards recently leaked.