God of War Ragnarok’s full trophy list make take a while to complete, but you’ll need to finish it to get 100% completion.
Ragnarok is finally here, and our protagonists, Kratos and Atreus, are going to need to embrace the cold of Fimbulwinter to finish their journey.
While you can play without worrying about trophies, you should aim to finish the game and get the rare Platinum Trophy to add to your collection.
All God of War Ragnarok Trophies for PS4 & PS5
God of War Ragnarok features a total of 36 trophies, consisting of 16 Bronze, 15 Silver, four Gold, and one Platinum. Here is the full list of trophies:
- The Bear and the Wolf: Complete all trophies
- Ready for Commitment: Fully upgrade one armor set
- Ragnarok: Battle the All-Father
- Grave Mistake: Battle King Hrolf
- The True Queen: Battle Gna
- Spartan Ways: Remember the Spartan teachings
- Full Belly: Obtain all of the Apples of Idunn and Horns of Blood Mead
- Phalanx: Obtain all Shields
- Collector: Obtain all Relics and Sword Hilts
- Dragon Slayer: Craft the Dragon Scaled Armor Set
- How it’s Going: Fully repair the Amulet of Yggdrasil
- Funeral for a Friend: Attend the Funeral
- Full Gufa: Free the Hafgufas
- Making Amends: Free the Lyngbakr
- It Was a Good Day: Retrieve Mardoll
- Invasive Species: Complete all of the Crater Hunts
- Besties: Pet Speki and Svanna
- Rightful Place: Return all of the Lindwyrms to Ratatoskr
- Pure of Hart: Return the Stags of the Four Seasons
- Trials by Fire: Complete the Trials of Muspelheim
- The Florist: Collect one flower from each of the Nine Realms
- The Librarian: Collect all of the Books
- The Curator: Collect all of the Artifacts
- How it Started: Equip an Enchantment
- Spit Shine: Upgrade one piece of armor
- Knock off the Rust: Purchase a Skill
- A Grizzly Encounter: Battle the Bear
- Blood Debt: Battle the God of Thunder
- Backyard Brawl: Battle the Mysterious Valkyrie
- Root of the Problem: Battle Nidhogg
- The Cauldron: Destroy Gryla’s cauldron
- Off the Leash: Battle Garm
- Comeuppance: Battle Heimdall
- Better Together: Battle Hrist and Mist
- Rebel Leader: Return the Hammer of the Rebellion
- New Friends: Fetch Lunda’s orb
Does God of War Ragnarok Have a Difficulty Trophy?
No, there isn’t a difficulty-related trophy for God of War Ragnarok. This should be good news for those who want to enjoy the game at a lower difficulty.
Santa Monica Studios decided to make accessibility a priority with God of War Ragnarok, meaning that everyone can get the Platinum Trophy without needing to complete the game on Give Me God of War.
However, if you don’t mind making the experience harder, check out all of the difficulty options in God of War Ragnarok.
God of War Ragnarok Platinum Trophy Difficulty
Completing God of War Ragnarok and getting the Platinum Trophy shouldn’t be too difficult. This is because 100% completion can be done on a single playthrough.
You may find some difficulty when it comes to finding all of the collectibles. However, most trophies should be done by the time you finish the main story of the game.
To make the grind for Platinum even easier though, we recommend picking up everything you find on the journey.
Can You Miss Any Trophies in God of War Ragnarok?
No, there are no missable trophies in God of War Ragnarok, as you can play the game in free-roam after finishing the story.
That means you can backtrack to any missing collectibles, or side quests whenever you feel ready. Of course, it’s easier if you do any collectibles on the way through the game, though.
That’s everything you need to know about the full list of God of War Ragnarok’s trophies. Make sure to come back when we update with a full guide on how to get the Platinum Trophy.