Looking for a Crash Pad, Bouncy Slurpshroom & Off-road Tires in Fortnite for your Week 10 quests? Here’s where to find each item.
Another week of Fortnite missions has just become available, and some are trickier than others. You’ll definitely want to take advantage of this week’s offerings though, as each one will net you 15,000 XP towards your Battle Pass.
This week’s first quest tasks players with exploring a buffet of bouncing options, by jumping on a Crash Pad, Bouncy Slurpshroom, and Off-road Tires in a single match.
Here’s where to find everything you need:
Fortnite: Where to Find a Crash Pad
- Supply Drops
- Floor Loot
Crash Pads are rare spawns, but they can be found in Chests, Supply Drops, and even as floor loot in Fortnite. Head to any POI on the island and you’ll find a Crash Pad without too much effort.
If you’re wondering where to find a Crash Pad in Fortnite, we’d instead recommend worrying about the other two items first. Chances are, you’ll discover what you need along the way.
Where to Find a Bouncy Slurpshroom
- Greasy Grove
- Reality Falls
The best place to find a Bouncy Slurpshroom is Greasy Grove or Reality Falls. The blue mushrooms are common in the Southwest region of the Fortnite island, appearing all across those two POIs.
Jump on one and you’re one step closer to completing your quest, plus you’ll get some extra health or shield for doing so!
Where to Find Off-road Tires
- Chonker’s Speedway
- Sleepy Sound
- Gas Stations
For Off-road tires, your best bet is heading to Chonker’s Speedway, an area where the vehicle mod is an extremely common spawn.
However, heading to one of the Fortnite Gas Stations, such as the major garage in Sleepy Sound is another safe bet when it comes to tracking down some tires.
How to Bounce on a Crash Pad, Bouncy Slurpshroom, & Off-road Tires in a Single Match
- To complete this Week 10 quest with ease, your best bet would be to drop into Chonker’s Speedway.
- Grab a stack of Off-road tires from the racetrack and throw one at the ground.
- Jump on it to bounce off, and then throw another set of tires at a nearby car to modify it.
- Drive the car to the West, until you come to Greasy Grove.
- Here you can bounce off a Bouncy Slurpshroom that should be relatively common in the mushroom-infested area of Fortnite.
- Then, search Greasy Grove or any of the areas until you discover a Crash Pad as either floor loot or as part of a chest’s contents.
- Toss it down on the ground and bounce off the large inflatable to complete your mission!
There’s no rush to complete any of this week’s challenges, but bear in mind that we haven’t got long left in Season 3. Here’s the current start date for Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4, when all these quests will expire!