Fortnite players can once again take to the skies in the reintroduced Choppa Helicopter! But first, you need to find them!
Fortnite players have received a constant stream of content that keeps the player base healthy and actively engaged in the battle royale.
Recently, even Scarlet Witch and her chaos magic have made their way into the battle bus. But new skins aren’t the only thing being added to Fortnite.
The Choppa Helicopter is back to Fortnite. But like always, there is only a limited amount of them on the map.
Here’s where you can find them.
But don’t forget you have less than a month to complete your battle pass! Luckily, we have a complete breakdown of how you can gain stars quickly.
Fortnite Choppa Helicopter Locations + Map
There are six different Choppa helicopter locations that players will be able to take off from.
Thankfully, all locations are one of the Seven Outposts. There are six of them scattered around the edge of the map that players will be able to find.
Remember, there is only one Choppa Helicopter per spawn, so to obtain one player will likely need to prioritize these locations as soon as they jump from the battle bus.
Here are their locations:
- Seven Outpost I: Southwest of Greasy Grove. Near the edge of the map on the cliff.
- Seven Outpost II: Northwest of the Logjam Lumberyard. Up in the snowy mountains.
- Seven Outpost III: Northeast of the Daily Bugle. Near the shore.
- Seven Outpost V: North of Camp Cuddle. Make your way to the top of the cliff past the river.
- Seven Outpost IV: East of Chonker’s Speedway. Make your way to the southeast area of the track near the small island.
- Seven Outpost VII: East of Sanctuary. Located on the southernmost island.
And that’s every location that you can currently find a Choppa Helicopter in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2.
Choppa Helicopters aren’t the only thing taking the skies in Fortnite. On the upcoming May 10 update, the Air Strike legendary item will be unvaulted!