Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 lets players use a Boogie Bomb to make other players dance. Here’s what you need to know:
One of Fortnite’s most iconic weapons is the Boogie Bomb, a piece of equipment that can cause enemies to start dancing on the spot.
The item is devastating when used in one-on-one combat, particularly in No Build modes. After all, a player hit by the strange grenade will be completely defenseless as they begin to party hard.
We advise taking advantage of the Boogie Bomb whenever you find it. And here’s the best method to track down the rare item.
Read More: Fortnite: Where to Find a Crash Pad, Bouncy Slurpshroom, & Off-road Tires Locations
Where to Find a Boogie Bomb in Fortnite
- For the best chance at finding a Boogie Bomb in Fortnite, head to Rave Cave, Tilted Towers, Sleepy Sound, or any other high-tier loot area.
- Search the nearby chests and it won’t be long before you find a Boogie Bomb waiting for you.
- The relatively rare item will appear as Floor Loot, or inside Chests and Supply Drops all around the map!
How to Make a Player Dance to a Boogie Bomb
- To get a player dancing, simply throw a Boogie Bomb at their feet. If the player is close enough to the explosion, a disco ball will appear above their head and they’ll start to party.
- However, be sure not to be too close to the enemy when throwing your Boogie Bomb as friendly fire is enabled!
- Judge the distance incorrectly and you’ll be stuck in the dancing animation just like your opponent.
We can’t imagine that this item will be sticking around forever. Most likely, it’ll be vaulted at the beginning of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4, so take advantage while you still can!
Saturday 23rd of July 2022
So thats the deal. I already wondered, whythe quest didnt count when I made my teammates dance... need npcs....