Fortnite has a brand-new collaboration coming with Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse, and you can earn free items in Web Battles right now!
If you’re a big Spider-Man fan or you just can’t wait for Miles Morales and Spider-Man 2099 to arrive in-game, Epic Games has a new series of quests to keep you occupied.
In Fortnite Web Battles, players will get access to exclusive items and daily challenges, all for free!
How to Take Part in Fortnite Web Battles
- Head to the official Fortnite Web Battles website.
- Log in to your Epic Games account with the same login as you use to play Fortnite.
- You’ll then be asked to pick a side for the day (Team 2099 or Team Miles).
- You’ll then remain on that team for future days, and there’s no right or wrong answer. However, the winning team will get a free Emoticon based on their hero of choice so pick the one you most want to receive in-game!
- Now you can drop into Battle Royale or Battle Royale – Zero Build games to earn points for your team based on the number of objectives you complete.
- On Day 1 each player will earn 1 point for each elimination, determining which team comes out on top. However, on subsequent days the objectives will change:
- Day 1: Eliminations
- Day 2: Damage Opponents (1 Point Per 100 Damage)
- Day 3: Shields Gained (1 Point Per 100 Shield)
- Day 4: Headshot Damage Opponents
- Day 5: Survive Storm Circles
- Come back each day to repeat the process, picking a new side, and earning more exclusive rewards!
Team 2099 vs Team Miles – Which Team to Choose in Web Battles
For Day 3, we recommend joining Team Miles, which is already off to a dominant lead!
Fortnite Web Battles give players a tricky choice to make between Team 2099 and Team Miles. Thankfully, there’s an easy way to make your decision:
Simply choose whichever team you’d most like to earn that day’s reward for. The winning team will receive an Emoticon based on their chosen hero.
However once you choose your team, you’re not only able to see both team’s point totals – you’re even able to change sides! That way you’ll be able to guarantee you’re always on the winning team.
That said, you won’t be able to change team in the final 8 hours of the daily battle. The Web Battle daily reset takes place at 9 PM PT / 12 AM ET / 5 AM BST.
Therefore, your final choice must be locked in by 1 PM PT / 4 PM ET / 9 PM BST!
The Day 4 Web Battle will arrive in
All Web Battles Rewards in Fortnite
By taking part and choosing sides in Daily Web Battles, Fortnite players will be able to earn the following rewards:
- Shocked Miles Emoticon – Win on Team Miles
- Shocked Miguel Emoticon – Win on Team 2099
- Spidey 2099 Logo Spray – Choose a Team
There’s also a bonus reward up for grabs across all 5 days of the Web Battle event:
- Spider-Ham’s Mallet (w/ built-in Put ‘Er There Emote) – Earn 40 Points Over All 5 Daily Battles
Earning this Harvesting Tool will also unlock all previously unearned rewards from the Web Battles Event!
Fortnite Web Battles End Date
The Fortnite Web Battles event will come to an end at the end of its 5th day on May 22, 2023 at 9 PM PT or May 23 at 12 AM ET / 5 AM BST.
If you miss out on earning the Web Battles’ ultimate reward, never fear. The Spider-Ham Mallet and its built-in emote could arrive in the Item Shop at a later date, Epic has confirmed.