The Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1 Reboot Rally event has finally begun, and players can earn unique rewards for completing it.
Fortnite is constantly looking for old players to return, and the Reboot Rally event is its latest attempt to do so.
It is very easy to get on board with, so long as you have some friends wanting to play Fortnite, and the rewards you’ll gain from it are absolutely worth it.
- Every Reboot Rally Quest in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1
- How To Earn Reboot Rally Rewards
- What Is the Reboot Rally Event in Fortnite?
- When Does the Reboot Rally Event Begin & End?
- How to Access the Reboot Rally Event?
Every Reboot Rally Quest in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1
There are two Reboot Rally quests for you to complete in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1. One of the quests requires you to rally with your friend.
To complete the other, you’ll need to earn a certain amount of XP by playing matches. Here is a breakdown of exactly what you need to do for each of them.
Once you’ve completed these Reboot Rally quests, why not check out how to complete the Cozy Lodge Winterfest weekly quest to earn even more XP?
How to Complete the “Rally Your Friends” Reboot Rally Quest in Fortnite
In order to rally your friends for the Reboot Rally quest, follow these steps:
- Find your friends in your friends list, click on them and then select the “Rally Them Back” option.
- Once you’ve done this, you’ll need to have your friend scan the QR code given to you, and they’ll be taken to the Reboot Rally website.
- Alternatively, you can send your friends a link – which you can find here – and have them log in that way.
Completing this quest will get you 50 points.
How to Complete the “Earn experience” Reboot Rally Quest in Fortnite
The following quest is fairly straightforward, as all you need to do is to play a Battle Royale match with your new/returning friends. Completing this quest will get you 15 points.
You will then need to complete the following three experience points quests:
- Earn 80000 experience with an eligible friend in Battle Royale, Zero Build, Team Rumble, and Creator-made experiences
- Earn 160000 experience with an eligible friend in Battle Royale, Zero Build, Team Rumble, and Creator-made experiences
- Earn 250000 experience with an eligible friend in Battle Royale, Zero Build, Team Rumble, and Creator-made experiences
You will receive 5, 10, and 15 points, respectively, for completing each of these quests.
The best and easiest way to do these experience points quests is by completing Daily and Weekly challenges. You will gain a lot of experience from finishing just a handful of these.
Reboot Rally Daily Quests
There are also Daily Quests for you to complete for Reboot Rally, which will earn you even more points. All you have to do to complete them is by doing regular daily quests within Fortnite.
There are three different tiers which are as follows:
- Complete 1 Daily Quest with an eligible friend
- Complete 3 Daily Quests with an eligible friend
- Complete 6 Daily Quests with an eligible friend
You will gain 10 points for completing one Daily Quest, 20 points for completing two, and 30 points for completing three.
The fun doesn’t end here, though, as once you’ve beaten the Reboot Rally Daily Quests, you can check out how to complete the hide in a snowball weekly quest in Fortnite.
How To Earn Reboot Rally Rewards
In order to earn the unique Reboot Rally rewards, you’ll need to gain points from completing Reboot Rally quests.
Once you’ve earned enough points, your reward will be automatically unlocked and added to your locker. Here are the rewards you can earn through the Fortnite Reboot Rally event:
|On Focus Emoticon||50 Points|
|Controlled Focus Wrap||100 Points|
|Vision Board Glider||150 Points|
|Snikt Snikt Emote||200 Points|
Once you’ve unlocked all of these Reboot Rally rewards, why not check out the brand-new Chapter 4 Season 1 Battle Pass skins, including the Doom Slayer?
What Is the Reboot Rally Event in Fortnite?
The Fortnite Reboot Rally event is a refer-a-friend event that rewards new and old players with various cosmetics for completing in-game quests.
Its whole purpose is to encourage older players to return to the game and current players to invite their friends to join them.
When Does the Reboot Rally Event Begin & End?
Find below the start and end dates for the Reboot Rally event:
- Starts on December 13:
- 9 AM EDT
- 6 AM PDT
- 2 PM BST
- End on January 10:
- 9 AM EDT
- 6 AM PDT
- 2 PM BST
How to Access the Reboot Rally Event?
To gain access to the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 Reboot Rally event, you must first find someone who has played less than 2 hours in the last 30 days and join their squad.
They can be a brand-new player or someone who used to play a lot of Fortnite but took a break and is only just returning.
Here are all the steps you need in order to access the Reboot Rally event in Fortnite:
- Add any new/returning players on Fortnite
- Open the Friends tab in your Lobby Sidebar (press the Options button on Playstation, Menu Button on Xbox, + button on Nintendo Switch, or ESC on PC). You’ll be able to see the Reboot Rally section
- If you’re an active player, you’ll be able to see new and returning friends in this section
- If you’re a new or returning player, you’ll be able to see your active friends
- Form a party with as many of your returning/new friends as possible
- Locate the Reboot Rally quests and bonus goals on the Quests page and choose which one you’re aiming to complete
- Complete as many quests and bonus goals to earn points and unlock rewards
Unfortunately, there is no other way of accessing the event. As it is a refer-a-friend event, Epic Games is really relying on people bringing in their friends who’ve never touched Fortnite before.