To find the Kamehameha and Nimbus Cloud mythics in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1, you need to find a Dragon Ball Capsule or purchase them from the Dragon Ball Vending Machines.
Once you’ve found a Capsule, simply interact with it like a Supply Drop. Both the Kamehameha and Nimbus Cloud mythics will drop from it.
New Capsules appear with each Storm phase and fly in from the edge of the map before landing in the new Storm Circle. You can see where a Capsule will land by locating its icon on the map.
Vending machines can be found all across the Island, in both named locations and landmarks. The Kamehameha and Nimbus Cloud cost 250 Gold Bars each.
Of course, these returning Dragon Ball mythics come alongside brand-new Dragon Ball skins of iconic characters, which you can purchase right now.
Capsules land randomly like Supply Drops, so you won’t know where they’ll land until they appear on the map. You cannot find Kamehameha or Nimbus Cloud mythics as ground or chest loot.
Here are the full instructions for how you find the Kamehameha and Nimbus Cloud mythics:
- Find a Dragon Ball Vending Machine.
- While they appear everywhere, the best places to look are Hot Spots (gold-named locations).
- Interact with it and purchase the Kamehameha and Nimbus Cloud mythics.
- Locate a Dragon Ball Capsule on your map.
- If you look at the sky, you can see a meteor-like trail that will direct you to where it is falling.
- Interact with the Capsule to open it.
- It will display a prompt of which button you need to press in order to interact with it.
- Both the Nimbus Cloud and Kamehameha mythic will appear.
- Pick them up, and they will be added to your inventory.
It is worth noting that both the Deku Smash mythic and the Kamehameha mythic are available at the same time.
Fortunately, an incredibly overpowered item in Fortnite can now protect you from the Deku Smash in Fortnite, thanks to the latest update.
When Are Kamehameha & Nimbus Cloud Being Vaulted?
The Kamehameha and Nimbus Cloud mythics are being vaulted in the next major update, 23.40v. There is no confirmed date for when this update will be released.
Considering the 23.30v update launched on January 31, 2023, it is likely these mythics will be around for a couple of weeks.