Here’s where you’ll find all the Fortnite recalled products to remove the No Sweat Signs and how you can dispose of them.
It’s time for a new daily No Sweat Summer mission in Fortnite. Here’s what today has in store for you!
In case you’ve been taking a break from the Battle Royale, Epic Games is tasking players with completing a range of Summer-themed missions in-game for its No Sweat Summer event.
Alongside a new skatepark, concert venue, fireworks, and more, the Summer event is host to an array of quests that give out exclusive rewards. You’ll also earn some hefty XP for taking part in the event, so don’t miss out!
Today’s quest for the No Sweat Product Recall tasks players with removing No Sweat signs from recalled products. Do so correctly and you’ll earn yourself a new Ice-Blasted Snow Crunchem (Goofy Guff variant).
Check out all the Fortnite No Sweat Summer quests and their rewards here!
Fortnite: Where to Find Recalled Products With No Sweat Signs
- To find recalled products and remove their No Sweat Signs, head to the beach area just East of Sanctuary.
- At each of the locations marked with an exclamation point below, you’ll find a sign that’s able to be removed.
- You’ll need to head to 3 locations and remove the sign at each one. After that, a bin will be highlighted on your minimap for you to take the signs and dispose of them properly.
- Interact with the bin, one of which can be found on the island with the statue, and you’ll burn all the signs.
More No Sweat Summer Missions:
- Where to Find & Pick Up a No Sweat Sign
- Where to Find Doorbells to Ring Until They Break in Fortnite
- How to Complete a Lap Around the Boat Race Circuit
- Where to Emote at Different Promotional Dance Floor Locations
- Where to Find a Boogie Bomb to Make a Character Dance
- How to Find & Throw an Ice Cream Cone