Players attempting to heist the Eclipsed Estate vault in Fortnite must first know how to get the keycard – and here is how!
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 4 has arrived, and with it comes a Heist theme where you can open vaults such as the one at the Eclipsed Estate point of interest.
Unlocking these vaults is undoubtedly worth your time as you gather a ton of loot and some exclusive Mythic items only found at these locations.
If you are wondering how to crack the code and get past those guards at Eclipsed Estate, this guide will help you extract that high-tier weaponry.
Where to Find the Estate Vault Keycard in Fortnite
Players in Fortnite can find the Estate Vault Keycard by eliminating Kado Thorne, who is patrolling the Vault door. The Vault door will always be located in the basement of Eclipsed Estate.
This AI will be the toughest opponent throughout this heist as Kado Thorne has a ton of HP Shield and wields powerful weapons.
Once eliminated, he will drop a Mythic Scoped Burst SMG and the Estate Vault Keycard.
Additionally, the Thorne will always be found in the vault door room near the Turret, and you will need an empty space on your hot bar for the keycard.
Where to Use Estate Vault Keycard in Fortnite
The Estate Vault Keycard is used to open the vault in the basement of Eclipsed Estate. When you hold the keycard, a blue pathway appears on the screen, directing you to where to use it.
Once you reach the terminal beside the vault, interact with it to unlock the door.
You will encounter three Mythic weapons locked behind glass when you are inside. These can be any three of the following:
- Midas’ Drum Gun
- TNTina’s Ka-Boom Bow
- Ocean’s Bottomless Chug Jug
- Kit’s Shockwave Launcher
- Kit’s Charge Shotgun
- Zyg and Choppy’s Ray Gun
- The Foundation’s MK-Seven Assault Rifle
- Gunnar’s Stinger SMG
Players must be cautious as you can only take one of the three Mythic items. Once you take one from the display case, the others disappear, and the building goes into lockdown.
Eclipsed Estate Vault Location & Heist Guide
- To find the Eclipsed Estate vault, you must head to the POI and enter the building.
- When you are inside, grab a weapon and head to the central room of the building.
- Take out the Turret (optional) and head down the stairs towards the basement.
- At the vault door, crouch and head under the part without lasers.
- If you trip the laser, the door will shut, and you must break with your harvesting tool or weapon.
- Once inside, eliminate Kado Throne, who is dressed in a black and red robe, to grab the keycard.
- When you have the keycard, head to the terminal right in front of the vault and use it.
- The door will take a couple of seconds to open, but when it does, head inside.
- Loot the entire vault before you choose one of the three Mythic items.
- Once the whole vault has been looted, go to the display case of the item you want and hold X/Square/Y/E to steal it.
- Stealing this item will lock the building down, and alarms will go off.
- Now, it is time to get out.
Make sure you get out of there quickly, as it won’t only be AI who will target your location. Enemy players will also be alerted that the vault was looted.
Some people will likely let others loot the vault before sneakily killing you to steal all your hard-earned items!