Here is the best way for players to level up their Battle Pass in Fortnite, quickly earn Battle Stars and unlock all the rewards.
The Fortnite Battle Pass allows players to obtain unique rewards and gives them another reason to progress through the many quests and challenges.
The rewards that players get from the Battle Pass in Fortnite improve as they advance through the different pages, so you’ll want to complete it or get as far as you possibly can every season!
We have all the best tips you need to quickly level up your Battle Pass in Fortnite and ensure you unlock every reward.
- How Do You Get Battle Pass Stars in Fortnite Quickly?
- Do Fortnite Battle Stars Expire?
- What Does a Battle Pass Do in Fortnite?
- How Long Does the Fortnite Battle Pass Last?
- How Much Does the Fortnite Battle Pass Cost?
- What Do Battle Stars Do in Fortnite?
- How to Gift Battle Stars in Fortnite
How Do You Get Battle Pass Stars in Fortnite Quickly?
The best way to earn Battle Stars in Fortnite is to consistently focus on Weekly Quests and participate in Seasonal Events to quickly increase your Season Level.
Complete Weekly Quests
- Each Weekly Quest in Fortnite gives players 15,000 Season XP. Every Weekly Quest Bonus Goal gives players 43,000 XP.
- This means that players who do their Weekly Quests will be gaining XP from two different sources.
- Make sure you know what the best weapons of the season are to help you stay alive and complete quests.
Finish Daily Quests
- Completing all your Daily Quests for the day will reward you with 48,000 XP.
- This can be repeated daily, which means for an entire week, you’d earn 336,000 XP. That’s enough to level up your Season Level four times.
- If you don’t complete Daily Quests, then there is a chance that you get Supercharged XP.
- Supercharged XP is an XP boost players that don’t complete daily quests can obtain.
- It’s still better to just do Daily Quests, but if you don’t have the time to play, then it’s nice to get Supercharged XP.
- Supercharged XP caps out at 300,000 XP each time you obtain it.
Complete Milestone Quests
Milestone Quests are challenges that players can complete by performing fundamental tasks in-game repeatedly. This can include eliminating enemies or simply surviving storm circles.
It’s things that you usually do without even thinking about the quest. So it’s a nice bonus to have.
- Each Milestone Quest gives you 5,000 XP.
- There are over 20 different Milestones that players can obtain, with each having 20 Stages.
- These range from damaging opponents to destroying objects with vehicles.
- As long as you consistently play Fortnite, you should be able to complete quite a few of these weekly.
Play During Power Leveling Weekends
- Fortnite Power Leveling Weekings rewards players with Double XP.
Interact With Everything
- During your matches, interact with everything you can. Open loot chests, use consumables, and use vehicles.
- These will usually reward you with XP in-game and help you get closer to earning XP from Milestones.
Simply playing Fortnite will reward players with XP. Here is how much most of the in-game actions will reward players:
- Looting chests – 140 XP
- Opening green ammo boxes scattered around the map – 100 XP
- Eliminating an enemy player – 150 XP
- Surviving a Storm Circle – 140 XP
- Fishing – 80 XP
- Interact with NPC – 100 XP
Complete Time-Limited Quests & Participate in Seasonal Events
- Participating in in-game events like No Sweat Summer and Dragon Ball Power Unleashed is an easy way to quickly build up XP with bonus quests.
What Are Level-Up Tokens
Towards the end of the season, Fortnite will usually add a Level Up Quest Pack that will allow them to quickly level up 28 times.
To do this, you’ll need to purchase the Level Up Quest Pack for 1,200 Vbucks and find the Level Up Tokens around the Fortnite map.
Buy Season Tiers
Players are also given the opportunity to purchase tiers for 150 Vbucks each. This should be seen more as a last-ditch effort to reach the final rewards.
Do Fortnite Battle Stars Expire?
Yes, Fortnite Battle Stars expire at the end of the season. They do not carry over to the next season.
It’s best to just use up all your Battle Stars before the season ends as they will not carry over to future seasons.
What Does a Battle Pass Do in Fortnite?
The Battle Pass is a Fortnite Add-On that allows players to earn limited-time rewards for completing different quests and milestones in Fortnite.
The Battle Pass is a seasonal event add-on that players can purchase to obtain exclusive rewards for that specific season. Usually, these rewards or cosmetics or emotes.
It’s an add-on that has become very common in Free-to-Play games that feature lots of different ways to customize your character.
Instead of doing paid DLC, companies will opt to include a paid Battle Pass that resets with every season.
It consists of 10 different pages with an increasing rarity of rewards.
How Long Does the Fortnite Battle Pass Last?
A Fortnite Battle Pass usually lasts around 70-100 Days. It’ll last the same time as the current Season it’s available.
Unfortunately, once a Fortnite Battle Pass is over, the rewards will be gone forever.
Each Battle Pass is completely different. So once the current Battle Pass ends, a new one will usually appear in the store alongside the new season.
This guide will help you maximize your rewards and ensure that you obtain every reward possible.
Also, take a look at all of the past Fortnite collaborations. Many of these have been part of previous Battle Passes.
Past Battle Pass Start & End Dates
Here is every Battle Pass to date and how long it lasted:
|Season||Start Date||End Date||Length||Tagline|
|Season 2||December 14, 2017||February 21, 2018||69 Days||Fort Knights|
|Season 3||February 22, 2018||April 30, 2018||68 Days||Meteor Strike|
|Season 4||May 1, 2018||July 12, 2018||72 Days||Brace for Impact|
|Season 5||July 12, 2018||September 27, 2018||77 Days||World Collide|
|Season 6||September 27, 2018||December 5, 2018||70 Days||Darkness Rises|
|Season 7||December 6, 2018||February 27, 2019||84 Days||You Better Watch Out|
|Season 8||February 28, 2019||May 8, 2019||70 Days||X Marks The Spot|
|Season 9||May 9, 2019||August 1, 2019||84 Days||The Future Is Yours|
|Season X||August 1, 2019||October 13, 2019||74 Days||Out of Time|
|Chapter 2 Season 1||October 15, 2019||February 20, 2020||128 Days||Drop Into a New World|
|Chapter 2 Season 2||February 20, 2020||June 17, 2020||118 Days||Top Secret|
|Chapter 2 Season 3||June 17, 2020||August 26, 2020||70 Days||Splashdown!|
|Chapter 2 Season 4||August 27, 2020||December 1, 2020||96 Days||Nexus War|
|Chapter 2 Season 5||December 2, 2020||March 16, 2021||103 Days||Zero Point|
|Chapter 2 Season 6||March 16, 2021||June 8, 2021||84 Days||Primal|
|Chapter 2 Season 7||June 8, 2021||September 13, 2021||96 Days||Invasion|
|Chapter 2 Season 8||September 13, 2021||December 4, 2021||82 Days||Cubed|
|Chapter 3 Season 1||December 5, 2021||March 19, 2022||104 Days||Flipped|
|Chapter 3 Season 2||March 20, 2022||June 4, 2022||76 Days||Resistance|
|Chapter 3 Season 3||June 5, 2022||September 17, 2022||104 Days||Vibin’|
|Chapter 3 Season 4||September 18, 2022||December 3, 2022||76 Days||Paradise|
How Much Does the Fortnite Battle Pass Cost?
The Fortnite Battle Pass costs 950 Vbucks each season. Players can also purchase the Battle Pass + 25 Tiers for 2,800 Vbucks.
Players that have a Fortnite Crew Subscription will already have the Fortnite Battle Pas included in their subscription.
How Do You Unlock Rewards in the Fortnite Battle Pass?
To unlock rewards in the Fortnite Battle Pass, you’ll need to earn Battle Stars and use them to unlock rewards from the different Fortnite pages.
What Do Battle Stars Do in Fortnite?
Battle Stars are an item that allows players to unlock rewards on the different pages of the Fortnite Battle Pass.
If you head to the Battle Pass screen, you’ll be able to see how many you have in the top right of the screen.
They are awarded to players in a variety of ways, but usually, it’s by increasing your Season Level. A Season Level is your overall level for that specific season.
As you complete different challenges and quests, you’ll begin to see the bar on the top right of your screen increase and change.
Once the season ends, the Season Level will reset for the next season.
How Many Battle Stars Do You Obtain Per Level
Players will obtain 5 Battle Stars every single time they level up their Season Level. This means to obtain 100 Battle Stars; you’d need to level up to Fortnite Season Level 20.
Players will need to obtain 80,000 XP to level up their Season Level each time.
How Many Battle Stars Do You Need To Unlock Every Reward
To unlock every reward in the Battle Pass, players will need to obtain 500 Battle Stars.
This means that players will need to reach level 100 in Fortnite to obtain every single reward in the current season’s Battle Pass.
That’s not including the Bonus Rewards, which will require an additional 500 Battle Stars to unlock.
Thankfully, the Bonus Rewards are just variations of the skins and items you’ve already obtained from the regular Battle Pass.
Players can choose in what order they wish to unlock their rewards, but to reach different pages, you’ll need to do one of the following:
- Claim the required amount of rewards.
- Level up to the required Fortnite Season level.
Here are the requirements for each page in the Fortnite Battle Pass:
|Page 2||Claim 5 Rewards or Reach Level 10|
|Page 3||Claim 11 Rewards or Reach Level 20|
|Page 4||Claim 18 Rewards or Reach Level 30|
|Page 5||Claim 26 Rewards or Reach Level 40|
|Page 6||Claim 36 Rewards or Reach Level 50|
|Page 7||Claim 48 Rewards or Reach Level 60|
|Page 8||Claim 61 Rewards or Reach Level 70|
|Page 9||Claim 75 Rewards or Reach Level 80|
|Page 10||Claim 90 Rewards or Reach Level 90|
|Bonus Page 1||Claim 100 Rewards|
|Bonus Page 2||Claim 105 Rewards|
|Bonus Page 3||Claim 110 Rewards|
|Bonus Page 4||Claim 115 Rewards|
|Bonus Page 5||Claim 120 Rewards|
How to Gift Battle Stars in Fortnite
Players can’t gift Battle Stars but they can gift the Fortnite Battle Pass to their friends. Obtaining Battle Stars will be up to the individual player.
If you give your friends a Battle Pass, make sure to also let them know the best weapons for Fortnite Zero Build. This will help both of you get more eliminations and level up faster.