Fortnite’s 5th Birthday has finally rolled around, and once again, they’re offering birthday-themed rewards for completing quests.
After many wonderful seasons, Battle Passes, and story moments, Fortnite is another year older. As is tradition, players can expect to see multiple quests, rewards, and more throughout the celebrations.
Whether you’re in it for the fun, cosmetics, celebration, or even trivia night, there’s a lot to love at Fortnite’s 5th Birthday extravaganza.
And if you’re thinking of celebrating with a friend, why not bring along someone new to Fortnite and earn exciting rewards together at the brand-new Reboot Rally event?
- When Does the Fortnite Birthday Event Begin & End?
- How Do You Access the Birthday Event?
- What Items Will Be Unvaulted During the Birthday Event?
- What Are the Birthday Quests?
- What Are the Birthday Quest Rewards?
- How to Take Part In The Birthday Festivities
When Does the Fortnite Birthday Event Begin & End?
The Fortnite 5th Birthday Event starts on September 23 and finishes on September 27 at the following times around the globe:
- 9 AM EDT
- 6 AM PDT
- 2 PM BST
How Do You Access the Birthday Event?
Every player has immediate access to Fortnite’s 5th Birthday event and simply has to play the game as they normally would. Just drop out of the birthday-themed Battle Bus and land at one of the best landing spots.
What Items Will Be Unvaulted During the Birthday Event?
You’ll be able to find the following unvaulted birthday-themed items during the event:
- Cake Slices
- Birthday Presents
- Firework Flare Gun
- Pizza Party
The Balloons, Cake Slices, and Birthday Presents will be needed to finish a series of quests that will unlock unique birthday-themed rewards upon completion.
What Are the Birthday Quests?
- Consume Birthday Cake in 5 different matches
- Throw 5 Birthday Presents
- Use 5 Balloons in a single match
What Are the Birthday Quest Rewards?
For completing all of the Fortnite Birthday event quests, you will be rewarded with a birthday-themed Back Bling, Pickaxe, and Emoticon. These are:
|Celebratory Slice Pickaxe
|Fuzzfetti Cake Back Bling
You get the Fuzzfetti Cake Back Bling for completing the cake-related quest, the Celebratory Slice Pickaxe for completing the Balloon-related quest, and the Sparklecake Emoticon for completing the birthday present-related quest
How to Take Part In The Birthday Festivities
There are also two other events happening, including the much beloved Fortography and Fortnite Trivia. It is incredibly easy to take part in both of these events.
How to Take Part In Fortography
To participate in this year’s Fortography event, follow these steps:
- Take a screenshot of yourself in-game related to the event’s theme. In this case, it’s Birthdays.
- For example, you could snap a moment of you and your friends celebrating a birthday party in Fortnite, eating cake, or opening presents. The floor is yours.
- Once you’ve got the perfect screenshot, simply use the #FNBR5 hashtag on Twitter, Instagram, and/or Facebook, or use the Fortography post flair on r/FortNiteBR.
The best screenshots will be showcased in a blog post on Epic Games’ website on October 7th.
How to Take Part In Fortnite Trivia
To take part in the Fortnite Trivia quiz:
- Head to @FortniteGame on Twitter or @fortnite on Instagram.
- Epic Games will be posting Fortnite-themed trivia questions to their socials for you to try and answer. These questions will cover all of Fortnite’s history and will range in difficulty.
Once you’re done with the exciting Fortnite Birthday event, you should check out the latest Fortnite Crew Subscription to see what exciting new cosmetics it has to offer.
And if you’ve enjoyed playing through Fortnite’s Birthday quests, then try out the very exciting Chapter 3 Season 4 Paradise event featuring none other than Spider-Gwen.