It’s actually possible to play Nacht Der Toten on the new Forsaken map in Cold War Zombies, here’s how to access and complete it.
Forsaken is finally here, and with it there are a ton of new content to complete. Although the main Forsaken Easter Egg is arriving a little later, there is still one Easter Egg that players can get their hands on in the meantime.
The steps to accessing the Easter egg are actually relatively simple, however you may need some serious firepower in order to get there, perhaps with the help of a free Wonder Weapon?
So without further ado, let’s get started on the Nacht Der Untoten Easter egg in Cold War Zombies Forsaken map!
Forsaken – Nacht Der Toten Easter Egg
Here is how to access and complete the Nacht Der Toten Easter egg in Black Ops Cold War Zombies Forsaken map.
- Firstly, you’re going to start out by simply surviving against the waves of Zombies.
- Once you start killing some Zombies, you’ll notice they drop Arcade Tokens.
- Next, bring your Arcade Tokens to the Arcade, as it’s about to get retro!
- Locate the ‘Call of Duty: World at War’ Arcade Machine and use your hard-earned Arcade Token.
- After this, you’ll be transported to the original Nacht Der Untoten map from World at War.
However, there’s a slight catch…
Read More: Forsaken Chrysalax Wonder Weapon – Cold War Zombies
Now, you’ll be tasked with surviving a two and half minute-long mini-game, on the classic Zombies map Nacht Der Untoten.
Forsaken: How to Complete Nacht Der Untoten Easter Egg
- To make matters even harder, you have to survive three rounds, with only the 1911 Pistol and very little ammo to keep you company.
- In fact, any weapons or perks you’ve collected up until this point will disappear, so make sure you’re prepared.
- After surviving each round you’ll be rewarded with some valuable loot, including High-Grade Salvage & more.
- However, remember to use old-school techniques and your knife in order to save ammo, especially during the first round.
- After completing the third round, you’ll get access to a Large Loot Chest containing even more goodies!
And that’s it for the Nacht Der Untoten easter egg. Although, once you’re transported back to Forsaken, you’ll probably want to upgrade your firepower as quickly as possible.
So, with that in mind, make sure you check out our Forsaken: How to Find and Use the Pack-a-Punch guide, to increase your survival chances.
Additionally, here is the fastest way to unlock the ‘Chrysalax’ Wonder Weapon in Forsaken, the key to ensuring victory on the new Zombies map.
And if you want a step-by-step video walkthough, check out MrDalekJD’s video just below on how to complete the Nacht Der Untoten easter egg:
Do you think Call of Duty Zombies should be free-to-play or paid DLC? Take a look and see what the COD community thinks.
More Black Ops Cold War Zombies Forsaken Guides:
- Forsaken: How to Get Arcade Tokens & All Arcade Games Guide
- Forsaken: All Perk Machine Locations – Cold War Zombies
- Forsaken: How To Play Nacht Der Untoten Easter Egg – Cold War Zombies
- Free Wonder Weapon Guide – Cold War Zombies Forsaken
- Forsaken: How to Turn on the Power – Cold War Zombies
- Forsaken: How To Find & Use the Pack-a-Punch Guide