Looking to experience everything that the Forsaken map has to offer in Cold War Zombies? Our complete guide to the final Black Ops Cold War Zombies map will guide the way!
The finale of the Black Ops Cold War Zombies storyline is here, and it might be our best map yet. Since launch, we’ve had Die Maschine, Firebase Z, Mauer Der Toten, and Forsaken, alongside the open-world Outbreak game mode to enjoy.
Of course, Treyarch will return in Vanguard Zombies later this year. What’s more, we’ll even get a prequel to the ongoing Dark Aether storyline with the return to WW2.
And for more undead content, look no further than the Ghosts of Verdansk game mode coming this Halloween!
Read More: Warzone & Black Ops Cold War Donnie Darko ‘Frank the Rabbit’ Skin Found In-Game
Complete Guide to Forsaken – Cold War Zombies
- How to Turn on the Power & End Lockdown
- How To Find & Use the Pack-a-Punch Guide
- All Forsaken Perk Machine Locations
Chrysalax Wonder Weapon
- Fastest Way to Unlock the Chrysalax Wonder Weapon
- Free Chrysalax Wonder Weapon Guide
- Free Ray Gun Easter Egg – Ronald Raygun Pizza Box Locations
‘God Mode’ Invincibility Glitch
All Forsaken Easter Eggs
- How to Complete Forsaken Main Quest Easter Egg Guide
- Play Nacht Der Untoten Easter Egg
- How to Get Arcade Tokens & All Arcade Games Guide
- Bubby & Bunny Easter Egg Song Guide – Samantha’s Ballad
- Sharpshooter Easter Egg – Free Weapon Upgrades
- Forsaken ARC-XD Race Track Easter Egg Guide – Anytown Grand Prix
Right now, fans are deciding whether Zombies is better with free or paid DLC. We’d say there are certainly advantages to both, but there’s no denying a significant lack of content in Cold War.
That said, many believe the game’s final cutscene to be an incredible finale to Cold War Zombies. We can’t wait to see what comes next in the sequel but a standalone COD Zombies game might arrive first!