If you’re stuck behind an ‘unable to connect to a data center’ notice in Warzone Mobile, here’s how to bypass it and get playing!
Warzone Mobile is finally here, and Verdansk is back after almost a year of waiting. If you were never much of a Caldera fan, you’ll be happy to hear that the iconic original Warzone map is finally playable once again.
However, despite Warzone Mobile beginning to roll-out in certain areas of the globe, the game isn’t without its issues.
And if you’re encountering an ‘unable to connect to a data center’ error that’s stopping you from playing, this solution should get you back online.
Unable to Connect to a Data Center Fix – Warzone Mobile
To fix the notice that pops up saying ‘unable to connect to a data center’ when you’re hitting play on Warzone Mobile, players need to enable Two-Factor Authentication on Activision’s website.
Then, simply log out of Warzone Mobile from its Account settings in-game, re-open it and sign in using their authenticator app.
Here’s a full breakdown of how to fix your ‘unable to connect to a data center’ issue:
- Head to Activision’s website and log in to your Call of Duty account.
- Then, click on Profile -> Privacy & Security
- Click ‘Enable Two-Factor Authentication
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set up Two-Factor Authentication via an Authenticator app.
- You’ll need to scan a QR code in your Google Authenticator app and enter the code the app provides.
- Open Warzone Mobile
- Head to Settings -> Account
- Log Out using the button in the top right-hand corner
- Close the Warzone Mobile app
- Disconnect any VPN you have running as your game will now work without connecting to one
- Open Warzone Mobile and log in
- You’ll need to enter the Security Code generated by your Authenticator app
- Once you’ve done this, your game will log in and you’ll be able to hit play!
And with that, you’ve successfully bypassed the ‘unable to connect to a data center’ notice and you can play without a VPN!
Don’t forget to grab your free rewards in Warzone Mobile! Thanks to cross-progression, you’ll be able to bring them into MW2 and Warzone 2.
This issue appears to be fixing the error for dozens of players online, and even lets you play Warzone Mobile from anywhere in the world. Try it out, and you’ll soon be able to jump back into Verdansk!
Plus, don’t miss our first look at Warzone Mobile’s new multiplayer mode that looks just like MW2!
Friday 23rd of December 2022
bro i did this but it dint worked what should i do