Black Ops Cold War Zombies' Firebase Z has a Dance Dance Revolution Easter egg to discover, that provides free Jump Pads all game long.
Since the launch of Firebase Z, Cold War Zombies fans have been trying to solve the mystery of the Jump Pads.
As seen in the map's trailer, these points are easy ways to traverse the Firebase Z in style, but there's something suspicious about them.
After all, each Jump Pad has a number on it, between 1 and 6. And, knowing Treyarch's fondness for Zombies Easter eggs, players quickly set out to find the secret.
Now, the Jump Pad Easter egg has finally been solved, and it ends up allowing players to experience Dance Dance Revolution in Firebase Z.
Firebase Z Dance Dance Revolution Easter Egg Gives Free Jump Pads
It seems that there's a way to use the Firebase Z Jump Pads to play DDR in Cold War Zombies. And doing so will give you and your team free Jump Pads for the rest of the game.
Here's how it's done:
- First, restore the power in Firebase Z
- Next, you and your team need to make sure that all Jump Pads are active. This is done by using all 6 Jump Pads around the map.
- Then, find the Jump Pad that has a flashing green light on its display (this is random, and only present on one machine at a time).
Firebase Z: How to Complete Jump Pad Easter Egg
From here, things get much more difficult. Be ready, because you're going to need to make 30 perfect steps with no faults, to complete the Easter egg.
If anything goes wrong, you will have to wait a round for the green light to return at a random machine, and start it over.
- Next up, shoot the green button and a countdown time will begin on the monitor.
- Stand in the center of the jump pad, and follow the arrows displayed on the screen in a mini-game of Dance Dance Revolution.
- After 6 correct inputs, the Jump Pad will launch you for free, to the next location.
- Now, run to the next Jump Pad that has a green light and begin again. You only have about 30 seconds to continue this Easter egg, so act fast.
- All Jump Pads have a unique combination that never changes, and YouTuber Glitching Queen has put together this handy map for you.
Once every one of these Jump Pads is complete, in the same run, the Easter egg is complete. There's no celebration, no sound effect, but the Jump Pad system is now completely free.
That said, it's only free for all players in your current run. You'll need to complete the Easter egg each time you play, for free Jump Pads.
As Easter eggs go, this Firebase Z reward isn't necessarily worth the time. However, it's a cool little discovery and shows there's more to find in the Firebase map.
Another new Firebase Z Easter egg gives players a free Wonder Weapon and Perk, but you don't have to put in nearly as much effort for that one.
More Black Ops Cold War Zombies Firebase Z Guides:
- How to Farm Cold War Zombies Camos Easily in Firebase Z
- How to Pack-A-Punch in Firebase Z – Cold War Zombies
- Firebase Z High Round Strategy – Black Ops Cold War Zombies
- How to Get Wonder Weapon in Firebase Z – Cold War Zombies
- How to Upgrade Wonder Weapon in Firebase Z – Cold War Zombies
- Firebase Z Exfil Guide – Cold War Zombies
- Black Ops Cold War Zombies Firebase Z Easter Egg Walkthrough