To get all twelve Emblem Rings in Fire Emblem Engage, you must progress through the main story. Each Ring is given to you at a pivotal moment.
Here is when each Ring unlocks in Fire Emblem:
- Ring of the Hero-King – Unlocked during the Prologue
- Ring of the Caring Princess – Unlocked during Chapter 4
- Ring of the Holy Knight – Unlocked during Chapter 4
- Ring of the Dawn Maiden – Unlocked during Chapter 6
- Ring of the Sage Lord – Unlocked during Chapter 8
- Ring of the Young Lion – Unlocked during Chapter 8
- Ring of the Exalt Princess – Unlocked during Chapter 10
- Ring of the Lady of the Plains – Unlocked during Chapter 10
- Ring of the Radiant Hero – Unlocked during Chapter 13
- Ring of the Instructor – Unlocked during Chapter 14
- Ring of the Crux of Fate – Unlocked during Chapter 15
- Ring of the Azure Twins – Unlocked during Chapter 16
- Bracelet of the Ancestral Divine Dragon – Unlocked through DLC
- House Leaders Emblem Bracelet – Unlocked through DLC
You may want to check out just how long it takes to beat Fire Emblem Engage’s story, as collecting all of these Rings might take you a while.
What Does Each Emblem Ring Do in Fire Emblem Engage?
Each Emblem Ring unlocks an iconic character from across the Fire Emblem series for your heroes to synergize with.
Whoever the Rings are equipped to will receive a significant buff to all of their stats. Additionally, it also unlocks their unique weapons, skills, and attacks for their users.
You can also increase your allies’ combat effectiveness by improving your relationship with them. The best way to do that is to give them gifts, so make sure you know what the best gift for each character is in Fire Emblem Engage.
Here is what every Emblem Ring does in Fire Emblem Engage:
|Emblem Ring||Emblem Ring Name||Hero||Weapons||Skills|
|Ring of the Hero-King||Marth||Rapier/Mercurius/Falchion||Perceptive/Break Defenses/Divine Speed/Lodestar Rush|
|Ring of the Caring Princess||Celicia||Seraphim/Recover/Ragnarok||Holy Stance/Resonance/Favorite Food/Echo Warp/Ragnarok|
|Ring of the Holy Knight||Sigurd||Ridersbane/Brave Lance/Tyrfing||Canter/Gallop/Override|
|Ring of the Sage Lord||Leif||Killer Axe/Master Lance/Light Brand||Adaptability/Tetra Trick|
|Ring of the Young Lion||Roy||Lancereaver/Wyrmslayer/Binding Blade||Transcendence/Lion's Crimson Blaze/Dance|
|Ring of the Lady of the Plains||Lyn||Killer Bow/Mani Katti/Mulagir||Desperation/Call Doubles/Astra Storm|
|Ring of the Azure Twins||Eirika and Ephraim||Rapier/Wind Sword/Sieglinde||Lunar Brace/Solar Brace/Sacred Twins/Twin Strike|
|Ring of the Radiant Hero||Ike||Hammer/Urvan/Ragnell||Steadfast/Supreme Aether|
|Ring of the Dawn Maiden||Micaiah||Shine/Nosferatu/Thani||Augment/Great Sacrifice|
|Ring of the Exalt Princess||Lucina||Noble Rapier/Parthia/Parallel Falchion||Bond/Shield of Bonds/All For One|
|Ring of the Crux of Fate||Corrin||Dragon Fang/Kodachi/Dual Katana||Dragon Vein/Dreadful Aura/Draconic Hex/Heartseeker/Torrential Roar|
|Ring of the Instructor||Byleth||Sword of the Creator/Aymr/Areadbhar/Failnaught/Thyrsus/Lúin/Rafail Gem/Blutgang/Vajra-Mushti||Divine Pulse/Instruct/Goddess Dance|
|Bracelet of the Ancestral Divine Dragon||Tiki||Ice Breath/Eternal Claw/Smash Tail||Starsphere's Protection/Dragon Transformation/Divine Dragon's Blessing|
|House Leaders Emblem Bracelet||Edelgard, Dimitri, and Claude||Aymr/Areadbhar/Failnaught||Friendly Rivalry/Lineage/Flame Gambit/Great Shield/Poisoned Arrows/Raging Storm (Edelgard)/Atrocity (Dimitri)/Fallen Star (Claude)/Houses Unite|
How to Use Emblem Rings in Fire Emblem Engage
To use Emblem Rings in Fire Emblem Engage, you must first equip it to one of your unlocked party members.
Once in battle, fill up that party member’s Engage meter by using them in battle. Finally, activate their Engage ability, and they’ll fuse with the Emblem, granting them that Emblems weapons and skills.
Fortunately, attacks and skills aren’t the only things you can gain from Emblems. In fact, by using your Fire Emblem amiibo you can earn some exclusive and rare items in-game!
Here are the complete instructions on how to use Emblem Rings in Fire Emblem Engage:
- Equip the Emblem Ring to any member of your party.
- You can only equip an Emblem Ring to one party member at a time. This can be done inside and outside of battle.
- When in battle, raise that party member’s Engage meter by battling other units.
- Once the Engage meter is filled, activate your Engage ability.
- This can only be done once per battle.
- This will unlock exclusive weapons, abilities, and attacks for three turns.
- Once it runs out, you won’t be able to Engage again until the next battle.
It’s also worth noting that by equipping an Emblem Ring to a hero, you’ll buff their Combat and Basic stats. So choose who you give it to wisely, as each Ring could benefit each hero in vastly different ways.
You can also deepen your bonds by polishing your Emblem Rings. To do so, simply visit the Ring Chamber in the Somniel and interact with the Ring you wish to deepen your bond with.
Additionally, you can inherit additional skills by spending your SP (Skill Points) in the Ring Chamber. You should prioritize this if you want to get the upper hand against your opponent in combat.