The first Prime Gaming Pack is now available for EA Sports FIFA 23, and here’s how you can claim them to get a free pack every month.
These rewards help players build up their squads as thanks for being subscribers to Amazon Prime.
But to claim them for your FIFA 23 account, you’ll need to ensure you do a few things first.
How to Claim FIFA 23 Prime Gaming Pack
Following just a few simple steps will get you a free pack to open in the FUT store.
- Before you begin, make sure that you are an Amazon Prime member. If you are not, then this will not work for you, and you will not be able to claim any rewards.
- First, head to the Prime Gaming Website.
- If you want to skip a few steps go directly to their FIFA 23 page here.
- Under the Featured Content, you’ll see “In-Game Content.” Choose this option to bring up a list of games.
- Scroll down and choose “EA Sports FIFA 23” in the list of options.
- From here, choose the current Prime Gaming Pack option available. It should say “Claim Now” at the top.
- Now you’ll need to connect both your Amazon Prime account and EA account to get your Prime Gaming Pack.
How to Connect Prime Gaming and EA Account
- Once you choose “Claim Now,” you’ll see an option to connect your Amazon account.
- If you are not signed in, you will see an option to sign in or start a free trial of Amazon Prime.
- Follow the steps on the screen and log into your Amazon account to connect it to Prime Gaming.
- When your Amazon Account is connected, you will need to connect your EA account.
- Choose the option “Go to Electronic Arts.”
- Now you’ll need to sign into your EA account that is associated with your FIFA 23 account. Once you have signed in, you’ll get a message notifying you that it was successful.
- Once your account is linked, you’ll see a “Claim Now” button at the bottom of the page. Choose this option when to claim your FIFA 23 Prime Gaming Rewards successfully.
- Now that you’ve claimed your FIFA 23 Prime Gaming Rewards, you should see a notification pop up in-game the next time you sign in to Ultimate Team.
- After the notification, head to the Store, and you’ll see your Prime Gaming Pack there waiting for you.
Follow all these steps, and you’ll successfully claim your Prime Gaming Pack! This a monthly reward from Prime Gaming and will be available every around the same time each month.
Another way to get free packs in FIFA 23 is completely the latest SBCs. Check out the cheapest solution for the current ones here:
- FIFA 23 86+ TOTW SBC – Cheapest Solution & Who Can I Pack?
- FIFA 23 Path to Glory Inaki Williams SBC – Cheapest Cost & Solution
FIFA 23 Prime Gaming Pack November Rewards
These rewards are all Untradeable, and you will not be able to list them on the Transfer Market.
- (7) Gold Rare Players
- (2) Player Picks with a minimum of 81+ OVR
- (12) Rare Consumables
- (1) Loan Haaland on 15 games
- (8) Player Picks between 2 World Cup Players
There are different rewards every month, so make sure to check back to see the latest rewards!
Prime Gaming Pack Not Appearing
Logging into your Ultimate Team on FIFA 23 will trigger the Prime Gaming Pack to be available from the store.
Therefore, if you were already logged in during the claim process, just exit Ultimate Team or the web app and log back in. Upon logging in, you should receive the notification:
“You have successfully linked your Amazon Prime and EA Accounts! Your special reward Pack can be found in the “My Packs” section of the FUT store.