It is time for FIFA 23’s Team of the Season (TOTS) campaign to begin, and the Premier League is always one of the first to release.
England’s top division is one of my most popular leagues in FUT, and the players chosen are always some of the best items in the game.
The promo team features 15 of the best performers across the league this season, and now the team has released.
FIFA 23 Premier League TOTS Release Date
Every TOTS promo will have their squad in packs for a week meaning the Premier League TOTS will end on May 12, 2023. After this, the next league will follow.
- Premier League TOTS will end in:
The Premier League TOTS was release don May 5, 2023, at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET / 6 PM BST.
The Premier League squad followed the Community Team of the Season, as it has done so in every previous FIFA.
FIFA 23 Premier League TOTS Leaks
The full Premier League TOTS squad has been revealed and here is who made the team:
- GK: Aaron Ramsdale 85 → 90 (Arsenal & England)
- RB: Kieran Trippier 88 → 92 (Newcastle & England)
- CB: William Saliba 90 → 92 (Arsenal & France)
- CB: Ruben Dias 92 → 96 (Manchester City & Portugal)
- LB: Oleksandr Zinchenko 90 → 92 (Arsenal & Ukraine)
- CDM: Casemiro 92 → 94 (Manchester United & Brazil)
- CM: Kevin De Bruyne 94 → 97 (Manchester City & Belgium)
- CM: Bruno Guimarães 91 → 93 (Newcastle & Brazil)
- CAM: Martin Ødegaard 89 → 92 (Arsenal & Norway)
- LM: Gabriel Martinelli 91 → 93 (Arsenal & Brazil)
- RM: Bukayo Saka 89 → 93 (Arsenal & England)
- LW: Marcus Rashford 88 → 95 (Manchester United & England)
- ST: Harry Kane 92 → 95 (Tottenham & England)
- ST: Erling Haaland 91 → 97 (Manchester City & Norway)
- RW: Mohamed Salah 93 → 96 (Liverpool & Egypt)
There are always three TOTS Moments items coming for the Premier League as well:
- CB: Raphael Varane 88 → 94 (Manchester United & France)
- RB: Reece James 84 → 91 (Chelsea & England)
- LW: Heung Min Son 91 → 94 (Tottenham & South Korea)
Alisson Becker is also expected to receieve special item but at this time, it is not known what item type he will receive.
FIFA 23 Premier League TOTS Predictions
Alisson Becker – GK – 89 → 95
Despite Liverpool’s poor season, the Brazilian has still stood out as one of the best in the league. His countless saves have prevented his team from being further down in the table.
Kieran Trippier – RB – 88 → 95
Trippier has been part of the best defense in the league, who have only conceded 21 goals at the time of writing. His performances across the year have also put Newcastle in contention for a Champions League place.
William Saliba – CB – 90 → 96
Saliba has revolutionized that Arsenal back line and currently looks like one of the best in the world. We expect at least one of Gunner’s central defenders to appear, and for us, Saliba pips Gabriel.
Sven Botman – CB – 80 → 92
It would be quite a shame for Newcastle to be the best defense in the league, yet only one defender appears in the squad. Out of their center-backs, Botman is the standout.
Luke Shaw – LB – 87 → 93
United was clearly looking to improve their left-hand side when Malacia was acquired in the summer. However, the competition for left-back seemed to boost Shaw’s performance levels as he has been imposing this season.
Bruno Guimarães – CM – 91 → 96
A big part of Newcastle’s rise has been Bruno Guimarães. The Brazilian is one of the best in the league at the moment, and what a signing he has been for Eddie Howe.
Kevin De Bruyne – CM – 94 → 98
De Bruyne is perhaps the best midfielder in the world, with his passing range being a massive reason. Topping the assists list makes him an obvious pick.
Martin Ødegaard – CAM – 89 → 96
It is incredible how at just 24 years old, Ødegaard is captaining his side in a Premier League title race. The midfielder has scored plenty of goals as well as setting some up as well.
Bukayo Saka – RW – 89 → 95
Even if Arsenal fails to win the league, it would still be a monstrous season for the club and the players. Saka is one of the most dangerous players in the league and will only get better.
Erling Haaland – ST – 91 → 99
Probably the easiest prediction all year. The Norwegian has surpassed all expectations, and you assume he will score every game; that is how good he has been.
Marcus Rashford – LW – 88 → 94
Rashford has had a rough couple of seasons, but under Ten Hag, he is back to his best. His goals, assists, and displays have United in the top four.
Nick Pope – GK – 88 → 94
Nick Pope is another reason for Newcastle’s incredible season. The 6 foot 6 Englishman has been immense all season and deserves a TOTS item.
Casemiro – CDM – 92 → 97
It is crazy how much one midfielder can change a team. Manchester United looks ten times weaker in defense without the Brazilian in their squad.
Harry Kane – ST – 92 → 97
Harry Kane has been overlooked this season due to a specific Manchester City forward. The Englishman has again scored 20+ goals marking another excellent season for him.
Gabriel Martinelli – LW – 91 → 96
Martinelli has had an excellent season which was good enough to make the main XI. However, he misses out due to the players ahead of him.
Here are some players who just missed out on our predictions but have a good chance of making EA Sports’ Premier League TOTS:
- GK: Aaron Ramsdale
- LB: Oleksandr Zinchenko
- CDM: Rodri
- CM: Bruno Fernandes
- CM: Alexis Mac Allister
- RW: Mohamed Salah
- LW: Kaoru Mitoma
- RW: Miguel Almirón
How to Vote for FIFA 23 Premier League TOTS
FIFA 23 players are able to vote for their own Team of the Season squad now, which will decide the players who make it. To cast your vote, follow these steps:
- Head to EA’s official FIFA 23 Premier League TOTS voting page.
- Select the players that you wish to include in the starting squad.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button to confirm your choices.
Once you have completed these steps, your vote will be submitted and you will need to wait till the squad is released in packs to see if the players you chose made the cut.
Every Premier League TOTS Nominee
- Nick Pope – Newcastle United
- Aaron Ramsdale – Arsenal
- Alisson – Liverpool
- Bernd Leno – Fulham
- Kepa – Chelsea
- Gabriel – Arsenal
- William Saliba – Arsenal
- Kieran Trippier – Newcastle United
- Sven Botman – Newcastle United
- Oleksandr Zinchenko – Arsenal
- Thiago Silva – Chelsea
- Lisandro Martínez – Manchester United
- Ben Mee – Brentford
- Luke Shaw – Manchester United
- Cristian Romero – Tottenham Hotspur
- Rúben Dias – Manchester City
- Martin Ødegaard – Arsenal
- Kevin De Bruyne – Manchester City
- Casemiro – Manchester United
- Rodri – Manchester City
- Bruno Guimarães – Newcastle United
- Alexis Mac Allister – Brighton & Hove Albion
- Palhinha – Fulham
- James Maddison – Leicester City
- Solly March – Brighton & Hove Albion
- Kaoru Mitoma – Brighton & Hove Albion
- Rodrigo Bentancur – Tottenham Hotspur
- Pierre-Emile Højbjerg – Tottenham Hotspur
- Erling Haaland – Manchester City
- Bukayo Saka – Arsenal
- Harry Kane – Tottenham Hotspur
- Gabriel Martinelli – Arsenal
- Jack Grealish – Manchester City
- Marcus Rashford – Manchester United
- Mohamed Salah – Liverpool
- Miguel Almirón – Newcastle United
- Ollie Watkins – Aston Villa
- Kai Havertz – Chelsea
- Riyad Mahrez – Manchester City
- Darwin Núñez – Liverpool