FIFA 23’s Live Tuning Update 3 has been released and online players will be happy to learn that the overpowered corner tactics have been fixed.
FIFA 23 has been out for just over one month and since its launch, players have been utilizing multiple overpowered corner tactics.
However, this latest patch has reduced the effectiveness of these corners as well as added the highly-anticipated World Cup mode!
FIFA 23 Title Update 3 Patch Notes – November 11
Here are the official patch notes for FIFA 23’s Title Update 3:
- FIFA World Cup 2022 experience has been added to FIFA 23.
- The Brazilian National team has been updated to include real players in Kick Off, Tournaments, Online Friendlies, and Online Seasons.
- The Brazil National team previously had AI-generated players.
- Some commentary lines and celebrations have been updated.
- The following issues have been resolved:
- Training Center Focus Areas not taking into account the selected Controller Settings preset.
- Multiple stability issues have been addressed.
FIFA 23 Live Tuning Update 3 Patch Notes – November 11
FIFA 23’s Live Tuning Update 3 has made these tweaks to the game:
- Stamina Decay has increased by 41% when using the following tactics:
- Constant Pressure
- Press After Possession Loss
- Press On Heavy Touch
- Accuracy for fully powered corner kicks has decreased.
- Fully powered corners ball velocity has been reduced.
Fully Powered Corners Nerfed in FIFA 23
The effectiveness of fully powered corners has been nerfed. Previously, players have been able to score direct from corners by going full power and selecting the point between Inside Foot Curled and Inside Foot Low.
This was achieved using an in-swinging corner taker.
The latest patch has also fixed overpowered tactics where players used the same method but with an out-swinging corner taker. This method was allowing the users players to attack the ball without being challenged.
Upcoming Changes and Fixes for FIFA 23
Here are all the upcoming fixes and changes for FIFA 23, you can view this yourself on FIFA 23’s Trello Board!
- Some PC players are unable to launch FIFA 23 due to other anti-cheat apps conflicting with EA anti-cheat.
- Players are currently only able to list up to 30 Items on the FUT Transfer Market. This is an error.
- Player Sharpness incorrectly displays as -1 when a match is paused in Manager Career.
- Dynamic Potential is incorrectly decreasing for some players when progressing to a new season in a Manager Career.
- The FIFA World Cup 2022 Quarter Finals Knockout Stage is not following the correct scheduled matchups in the FIFA World Cup 2022 experience.
FIFA 23 Title Update 3 File Sizes
Here are all the file sizes for Title Update 3:
- Playstation 5: 3.87 GB
- Playstation 4: 4.90 GB
- Xbox Series X/S: 5.35 GB
- Xbox One: TBD
- PC: TBD
The FIFA 23 World Cup Mode has launched marking the start of FIFA 23’s World Cup campaign! FUT’s first World Cup promo is coming soon, make sure you know all the details!