The Ligue 1 TOTS is one of the most exciting squads of this promo, as it hosts some of the most meta items in FIFA 23.
These players will be given massive buffs to their overall stats, making them the best cards in the game.
The Ligue 1 squad features 15 of the best performers across the season. Unfortunately, there was no voting process for the Ligue 1.
FIFA 23 Ligue 1 TOTS Release Date
The Ligue 1 TOTS will end on June 3, 2023, at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET / 6 PM BST. The French league is always one of the last major releases.
When this Team of the Season squad ends, the next league Serie A will come into packs.
FIFA 23 Ligue 1 TOTS Squad
Here is the full Ligue 1 TOTS squad:
- GK: Brice Samba 74 → 93 (RC Lens)
- RWB: Jonathan Clauss 85 → 93 (Marseille & France)
- CB: Jean Clair Todibo 78 → 91 (OGC Nice & France)
- CB: Facundo Medina 88 → 94 (RC Lens & Argentina)
- CB: Marquinhos 91 → 95 (PSG & Brazil)
- LB: Nuno Mendes 86 → 93 (PSG & Portugal)
- CDM: Benjamin Andre 79 → 90 (LOSC Lille & France)
- CM: Marco Verratti 89 → 94 (PSG & Italy)
- CM: Seko Fofana 88 → 92 (RC Lens & Ivory Coast)
- CAM: Remy Cabella 83 → 91 (LOSC Lille & France)
- ST: Alexandre Lacazette 89 → 95 (OL & France)
- ST: Wissam Ben Yedder 89 → 94 (AS Monaco & France)
- ST: Kylian Mbappe 94 → 97 (PSG & France)
- ST: Lionel Messi 94 → 98 (PSG & Argentina)
- ST: Jonathan David 88 → 94 (LOSC Lille & Canada)
There will also be three TOTS Moments items releasing too. Here are those players:
- CM: Renato Sanches 85 → 93 (PSG & Portugal)
- LW: Neymar JR 91 → 96 (PSG & Brazil)
- CDM: Moussa Sissoko 86 → 92 (Nantes & France)
FIFA 23 Ligue 1 TOTS Predictions
Gianliugi Donnarumma – GK – 90 → 95
The Italian will most likely win the vote due to his high overall, even if there are players who deserve it more. The PSG ‘keeper will have excellent links to some meta players.
Jonathan Clauss – RWB – 85 → 91
Clauss has been excellent this year, posting more assists than any other right-back. Hakimi may win the vote, but including him would make this squad a little PSG-heavy.
Facundo Medina – CB – 88 → 94
RC Lens have had quite the year as they battle for a place in the Champions League. The club has the best defense in the league, so it makes sense for one of their defenders to make the team.
Marquinhos – CB – 91 → 96
If Marquinhos is a nominee, he will win the vote. The Brazilian is already one of the best in the game, and with a boosted TOTS, he will be even better.
Nuno Mendes – LB – 86 → 92
The PSG voting bias continues with Mendes, who will likely be voted in simply due to his links. Frankowski is probably more deserving, and it wouldn’t be a surprise to see him included instead.
Aleksandr Golovin – LM – 82 → 89
Golovin has had quite a good year for AS Monaco. Deployed primarily on the left side of midfield, the Russian has popped up with some crucial goals this season.
Seko Fofana – CM – 88 → 94
Fofana has been a midfield general for RC Lens this season, and his TOTY Honorable Mentions is already a good item. With a TOTS, he might be one of the best CMs in the game.
Neymar Jr – CAM – 91 → 96
Despite picking up a serious injury, Neymar’s performances before were excellent. Even without them, he probably would have been voted anyway.
Jonathan David – ST – 88 → 94
The Canadian is doing well to keep up with Mbappe in the golden boot race. The forward has hit 20 goals for the season and deserves a TOTS.
Kylian Mbappe – ST – 94 → 99
There isn’t much to say other than we all know this is a guaranteed TOTS item. The Frenchman has once again been exceptional and will be one of the best cards in FIFA 23.
Lionel Messi – RW – 94 → 99
For Messi’s standards, he struggled in his first season at PSG, but he has returned to his best this year. The Argentine has hit both 15 goals and assists and is also a guarantee, in our opinion.
Yehvann Diouf – GK – 68 → 88
Diouf has the most clean sheets in the league, so he is a likely shout for the bench goalkeeper. He won’t win the popular vote, but EA Sports may include him.
Branco van Boomen – CM – 74 → 88
The Dutchman deserves a spot in the Ligue 1 TOTS but is unlikely to win the vote. This is why we feel EA Sports will choose him for the bench.
Teji Savanier – CAM – 87 → 93
Savanier has had a great season and wouldn’t be undeserving of a TOTS item. His card may even make it into the Gullit Gang if included.
Lois Openda – ST – 88 → 94
The Belgian has had several TOTW items in FIFA this year and has netted 17 goals so far. With the right upgrade, his TOTS will be exciting.
Here are some players who could make it into the Team of the Season but just missed out on our predictions:
- GK: Kasper Schmeichel (OGC Nice)
- CB: Kevin Danso (RC Lens)
- CB: Chancel Mbemba (Marseille)
- LWB: Przemysław Frankowski (RC Lens)
- RB: Achraf Hakimi (PSG)
- LB: Nicolas Tagliafico (OL)
- CAM: Remy Cabella (LOSC Lille)
- ST: Alexander Lacazette (OL)
- LW: Martin Terrier (Stade Rennes)
- ST: Folarin Balogun (Stade Reims)
- ST: Wissam Ben Yedder (AS Monaco)