A new goal kick glitch is letting players score easy goals in FIFA 23. Here’s how you can do it!
Although there are many ways of scoring goals in FIFA 23, putting the ball in the back of the net seems to be tougher in this year’s installment.
However, as it turns out, even your own goal kicks can start off a devastating attack, if you know what you’re doing. Players have found an extremely simple method to create great goalscoring opportunities from your own six-yard box!
How to Score From Goal Kicks in FIFA 23
To score straight from a goal kick in FIFA 23 you need to pass it short to your CB and then do a driven lofted through ball over the opposition defenders.
- From a goal kick, press R1/RB to call your players to come short
- Ideally, you will have a CB with good passing like Rudiger, Kounde, or another meta CB
- Look on your mini-map to see which side your ST is making a run on and pass that way
- Do a driven lofted through ball using L1/LB + R1/RB + Triangle/Y at full power to get past the opposition back line
- If the striker is running at the bottom of the screen, aim the pass slightly below the center circle
- If the striker is running at the top of the screen, aim the pass slightly above the center circle
- Your striker should now be behind the opposition back line straight from your own goal kick
To make the goal kick glitch easier, make sure to use the best FIFA 23 camera settings. This will let you see more of the pitch and make an all-important through ball. Also, see an example of the goal in action below!
Also, try out these other FIFA 23 tips and tricks to get you more wins: