The FGS Challenge 2 SBC in FIFA 23 is an easy way to get a Jumbo Premium Gold Pack, otherwise known as the 15k Pack.
In FIFA 23, it’s always important to get new packs to try and obtain any new promo cards or even Team of the Week players.
Thankfully, there are plenty of SBCs during the week that will allow you to earn some packs. Here is how to complete the FGS Challenge 2 SBC for a free tradeable 15K Pack.
You will find this solution by going to:
- Squad Building Challenges
- Then scroll right until you find it.
FUT 23 FGS 23 Challenge 2 SBC Cheapest Solution
- Estimated Cost – 4,800 Coins
- Reward – Jumbo Premium Gold Pack
- Team Overall Rating – Minimum 75
- Total Chemistry Points – Minimum 22
- Clubs in Squad – Minimum 2
- Players from the same league – Max 8
- Players from the same nationality – Max 4
- # of players in the Squad – 11
|RB||Óscar Gil||500||76||Spain||La Liga Santander|
|CB||Mohamed Ali Camara||350||71||Guinea||CSSL|
|CB||Omar Alderete||500||76||Paraguay||La Liga Santander|
|LB (CB)||Juninho||350||72||Brazil||3F Superliga|
|CDM||Ousmane Doumbia||400||71||Ivory Coast||CSSL|
|RM (CM)||Ben Whiteman||350||71||England||EFL Championship|
|CAM||Edu Expósito||500||75||Spain||La Liga Santander|
|ST (RWB)||James Bree||350||71||England||EFL Championship|
- Some players will be out of position. Their real positions are shown in parentheses. They are only there to bring the Overall Rating of the team higher.
- These players can be interchanged with any player of the same rating as your current untradeable players.
Once you complete this SBC, don’t forget to check out the other solutions for some incredible players to add to your squad: