The EFL TOTS is here, and FUT players can expect items from each lower-tier English league to feature.
These players, primarily bronze and silver items, will receive massively upgraded Team of the Season cards.
Unfortunately, there was no voting for any of the minor league squads, but here is who to made the EA Sports EFL TOTS.
FIFA 23 EFL TOTS End Date
The FIFA 23 EFL TOTS will end on May 14, 2023, at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET / 6 PM BST. It was released mid-way through the Premier League TOTS.
This squad will last for one week, where the next minor league TOTS squad will release. The Saudi TOTS is expected to be next.
FIFA 23 EFL TOTS Squad
Here are all the EFL players who have received a Team of the Season item:
- GK: Lawrence Vigouroux 64 → 91 (Leyton Orient & Chile)
- CB: Carl Piergianni 77 → 88 (Stevenage & England)
- CB: Anel Ahmedhodžic 82 → 89 (Sheffield United & Bosnia & Herzegovina)
- LWB: Ryan Giles 71 → 90 (Middlesborough & England)
- CM: Barry Bannan 72 → 90 (Sheffield Wednesday & Scotland)
- CM: Josh Brownhill 75 → 94 (Burnley & England)
- RM → LM: Sam Hoskins 65 → 88 (Northampton & England)
- RM: Nathan Tella 84 → 92 (Burnley & England)
- ST → CAM: Chuba Akpom 72 → 94 (Middlesborough & England)
- ST: Jonsson Clarke Harris 71 → (Peterborough & Jamaica)
- ST: Joao Pedro 71 → 92 (Watford & Brazil)
- ST: Viktor Gyökeres 72 → 91 (Coventry City & Sweden)
FIFA 23 EFL TOTS Predictions
Michael Cooper – GK – 68 → 87
Plymouth looks set to get promoted, and Cooper has been excellent between the sticks. There are many good options for the ‘keeper spot, but the Argyle man makes our team.
Connor Roberts – RB – 86 → 92
Burnley has dominated the Championship all season, so seeing multiple players in this prediction won’t be surprising. Roberts is first up, and the Welshman deserves a TOTS item.
Jake Cooper – CB – 73 → 88
Millwall conceded less than a goal a game on average, making them one of the most challenging teams to face in the Championship. Cooper is the leading man at the back, and his performances have them in the playoff places.
John Egan – CB – 74 → 89
Sheffield United look set to return to the Premier League, and vice-captain Egan has led them there. With club captain Billy Sharp barely starting, the Irishman took the leadership role and excelled.
Leif Davis – LWB – 65 → 87
Ipswich has broken their points total in any season this year, and Leif Davis has been a vital part of the defense, which rarely concedes.
Elliot Watt – CDM – 79 → 88
The Scotsman may be sitting mid-table for Salford, but he has more assists than anyone across the lower-level leagues.
Oliver Norwood – CDM – 73 → 88
Like Egan, Norwood has been solid throughout the Blades campaign this season. The pair have made their side hard to beat.
Josh Brownhill – CM – 75 → 90
Brownhill has been exceptional under Vincent Kompany this season. The Englishman has played multiple roles this year, performing well in each.
Chuba Akpom – ST – 72 → 87
Chuba Akpom is by far leading the goalscoring charts this season. The Middlesborough man has almost hit 30 goals for the season.
Nathan Tella – RW – 84 → 92
Burnley supporters will be hoping that Tella becomes a permanent signing next year. With Southampton going down and Burnley going up, Tella will likely want to stay.
Jonson Clarke-Harris – ST – 71 → 87
Clarke-Harris is always amongst the goals; this season, he is leading the charge for the League One golden boot. FUT fans may remember his overpowered TOTS item in FIFA 21 and if he gets one, it may just be as good.
Here are some players that did not make our predictions but could get a TOTS item from EA Sports:
- GK: Wes Foderingham (Sheffield United)
- RWB: Bali Mumba (Plymouth Argyle)
- CB: Jordan Beyer (Burnley)
- CB: Carl Piergianni (Stevenage)
- LWB: Ryan Giles (Middlesborough)
- CM: Barry Bannan (Sheffield Wednesday)
- CAM: David McGoldrick (Derby County)
- ST: Andy Cook (Blackpool)
- ST: Viktor Gyökeres (Coventry City)
- ST: Aaron Collins (Bristol Rovers)
Make sure to let us know if there is anyone else you think deserves a TOTS item from the EFL! For now, check out our predictions for the Bundesliga T, OTS, which looks set to arrive around the time of the EFL squad.