As the season comes to a close, the best performers in the Bundesliga have been awarded a TOTS item in FIFA 23.
The players chosen have received massive boosts, making them some of the best items in the game. As with the Community and Premier League squads, you will had a say in who made the team.
The Bundesliga TOTS features 15 of the most impressive players throughout the 2022/2023 season, and here is who we think will make the team.
FIFA 23 Bundesliga TOTS End Date
The Bundesliga TOTS will end on May 19, 2023, at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET / 6 PM BST. This TOTS squad was released on May 12.
This upcoming Team of the Season will be in the game for one week, with the subsequent TOTS squad set to launch immediately. This is expected to be the LaLiga TOTS.
The German league is always one of the first to release in previous FIFA titles, and this year it arrives after the Premier League Team of the Season.
FIFA 23 Bundesliga TOTS Squad
Here is the full Bundesliga TOTS squad:
- GK: Gregor Kobel 87 → 92 (Borussia Dortmund & Switzerland)
- CB: Mattjhis de Ligt 90 → 96 (Bayern Munich & Netherlands)
- CB: Nico Schlotterbeck 86 → 90 (Borussia Dortmund & Germany)
- LB: Alphonso Davies 88 → 92 (Bayern Munich & Canada)
- RWB: Jeremie Frimpong 86 → 92 (Bayer Leverkusen & Netherlands)
- CM: Jude Bellingham 90 → 97 (Borussia Dortmund & England)
- CM: Julian Brandt 89 → 93 (Borussia Dortmund & Germany)
- CAM: Jamal Musiala 92 → 97 (Bayern Munich & Germany)
- RW: Moussa Diaby 91 → 94 (Bayer Leverkusen & France)
- ST: Niclas Füllkrug 86 → 92 (Werder Bremen & Germany)
- ST: Randal Kolo Muani 84 → 92 (Eintracht Frankfurt & France)
- CDM: Joshua Kimmich 91 → 96 (Bayern Munich & Germany)
- LM: Leroy Sane 88 → 91 (Bayern Munich & Germany)
- CAM: Jonas Hofmann 88 → 90 (Borussia M’Gladbach & Germany)
- CF: Christopher Nkunku 92 → 95 (RB Leipzig & France)
- ST: Marcus Thuram 88 → 91 – Objective (Borussia M’Gladbach & France)
- CB: Danilho Doekhi 83 → 90 – Objective (Union Berlin & Netherlands)
There are also three TOTS Moments players released as part of the Bundesliga squad:
- CM: Leon Goretzka 92 → 95 (Bayern Munich & Germany)
- CB: Maxence Lacroix 85 → 91 (Wolfsburg & France)
- ST: Sadio Mane 93 → 95 (Bayern Munich & Senegal)
FIFA 23 Bundesliga TOTS Predictions
Gregor Kobel – GK – 87 → 94
The Swiss keeper has been one of the best performers in the league. His saves across the season have won his side multiple points.
Raphaël Guerreiro – LB – 89 → 95
Guerreiro has been racking up assists this season and is at the top of the most assists table. It will be a shock if the defender with the most contributions misses out.
Mattjhis de Ligt – CB – 90 → 96
Matthijs de Ligt has revitalized his career in Germany. The Dutch defender had a hard time in Italy but seems to be back to his best.
Joško Gvardiol – CB – 89 → 95
Known as one of the best young talents in football, Gvardiol has earned that recognition. His displays for RB Leipzig make him one of the best defensive performers this year.
Jeremie Frimpong – RWB – 86 → 94
A FIFA favorite who could potentially have one of the best full-back items in the game. The Dutch defender has had an excellent season for Bayer Leverkusen, and we expect him to feature.
Vincenzo Grifo – LM – 88 → 95
Grifo has been very impressive for Freiburg this year, netting double digits in goals. Thanks to his 88 inform item, his potential TOTS may be a great card.
Jude Bellingham – CM – 90 → 96
Bellingham is regarded as one of the best midfielders in the world. His performances for Dortmund this year have cemented that, and we feel this pick is guaranteed.
Jamal Musiala – CM – 92 → 97
Musiala is another guarantee in our eyes. The Bayern attacking midfielder is their top goal scorer and top assister.
Niclas Füllkrug – ST – 86 → 93
The Werder Bremen striker is leading the goal-scoring charts, and it would be quite a shock if the league’s top scorer misses out.
Randal Kolo Muani – ST – 84 → 93
Kolo Muani has been immense this season, securing double digits in both goals and assists. If the Frankfurt man misses out, it would be very undeserved.
Marcus Thuram – ST – 88 → 96
Another Frenchman lighting up the Bundesliga is Thuram. The M’Gladbach striker ranks near the top of the goal-scoring list and deserves his recognition.
Kevin Trapp – GK – 89 → 95
Trapp has had quite a good season. In our opinion, the German is the likely option for the reserve goalkeeper.
Nico Schlotterbeck – CB – 86 → 94
Schlotterbeck has been solid at the back this year and has even popped up with occasional goals and assists. It wouldn’t be a surprise if he missed out, but it wouldn’t surprise if he is included.
Jonas Hofmann – CAM – 88 → 94
If TOTW items are anything to go by, Hofmann deserves a TOTS. The German has had an excellent season receiving three informs in FIFA 23.
Christopher Nkunku – CF – 92 → 97
Despite missing a good chunk of the season, Nkunku has been exceptional. Chelsea fans should be excited about the Frenchman arriving in the summer.
Here are some of the players who could be included in the TOTS but have just missed out on our predictions:
- GK: Frederik Rønnow (Union Berlin)
- CB: Robin Knoche (Union Berlin)
- RM: Serge Gnabry (Bayern Munich)
- CAM: Julian Brandt (Borussia Dortmund)
- CAM: Daichi Kamada (Eintracht Frankfurt)
- RW: Moussa Diaby (Bayer Leverkusen)
- ST: Timo Werner (RB Leipzig)
How to Vote for Bundesliga TOTS
Bundesliga TOTS voting is now available and here is how you can vote:
- Head to EA Sports FIFA’s official voting page for the Bundesliga.
- Select the players that you wish to vote for in the starting squad.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button to confirm your choices.
After finishing these steps, your vote will be recorded, and you will have to wait until the squad is released in packs to determine if the players you selected were chosen.
All Bundesliga TOTS Nominees
- Gregor Kobel – Borussia Dortmund
- Kevin Trapp – Eintracht Frankfurt
- Mark Flekken – SC Freiburg
- Frederik Rönnow – Union Berlin
- Koen Casteels – VfB Wolfsburg
- Jeremie Frimpong – Bayer 04 Leverkusen
- Alphonso Davies – Bayern München
- Nico Schlotterbeck – Borussia Dortmund
- Raphael Guerreiro – Borussia Dortmund
- Mitchell Weiser – Werder Bremen
- Benjamin Pavard – Bayern München
- Willi Orban – RB Leipzig
- Danilo Doekhi – Union Berlin
- Matthijs De Ligt – Bayern München
- Christian Günter – SC Freiburg
- Julian Brandt – Borussia Dortmund
- Serge Gnabry – Bayern München
- Joshua Kimmich – Bayern München
- Wataru Endo – VfB Stuttgart
- Jude Bellingham – Borussia Dortmund
- Jamal Musiala – Bayern München
- Dominik Szoboszlai – RB Leipzig
- Vincenzo Grifo – SC Freiburg
- Jonas Hofmann – Borussia M’gladbach
- Thomas Müller – Bayern München
- Ellyes Skhiri – 1. FC Köln
- Ritsu Doan – SC Freiburg
- Florian Kainz – 1. FC Köln
- Leroy Sané – Bayern München
- Jae-Sung Lee – FSV Mainz 05
- Niclas Füllkrug – Werder Bremen
- Randal Kolo Muani – Eintracht Frankfurt
- Marcus Thuram – Borussia M’gladbach
- Sheraldo Becker – Union Berlin
- Moussa Diaby – Bayer 04 Leverkusen
- Christopher Nkunku – RB Leipzig
- Mergim Berisha – FC Augsburg
- Karim Onisiwo – FSV Mainz 05
- Dodi Lukebakio – Hertha BSC
- Florian Wirtz – Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Let us know who you think will make the Bundesliga TOTS! In the meantime, check out who we believe will be in the Community squad!