A new Squad Battles glitch has been found in FIFA 23 that allows players to stand still without the opposition tackling them!
Completing Squad Battles games against the AI is a very tedious activity. However, to get the top rewards, you will have to play them to earn points!
Now with World Cup Swaps tokens available through the offline game mode, FUT users will be forced to play Squad Battles to earn tokens!
This new glitch will make the process much easier!
How to Do Squad Battles Glitch in FIFA 23
Here is how you can do the Squad Battles Glitch:
- Set the difficulty of the Squad Battles game to World-Class or below
- This glitch does not work on Legendary or Ultimate
- In the game, make sure you take the lead
- Once you are winning, walk up to the edge of the opponent’s 12-yard-box
- Just before your player enters the 12-yard-box, turn around using the left analog stick while holding L2 / LT
- Let go of the left analog stick and L2/LT once your player starts walking in the direction of your goal.
- This will cause the AI to go completely idle and it will not tackle you
Of course, you will need to do this twice in the same game, as the half-time whistle will reset everyone’s position.
This glitch is also extremely hard to master, so you may have to attempt it multiple times throughout a game.
We recommend using players with high agility, as they will be much easier to turn with.
Once you master this glitch, you can fly through Squad Battle games while doing something else.