With the recent international break now over, our FIFA 21 TOTW 9 predictions focus on Europe's top leagues again. See the full list of candidates for the upcoming FUT Team of the Week squad below.
FIFA 21 Team of the Week 9 Predictions
The following FIFA 21 Team of the Week 9 predictions were chosen by YouTuber KieronSFF. However, we have changed some of the player's positions and overall ratings.
Goalkeepers & Defenders
- 🇵🇹 GK: Anthony Lopes 83→85→86 (Olympique Lyonnais)
- 🇫🇷 GK: Hugo Lloris 87→88 (Tottenham Hotspur)
- 🇫🇷 LB: Lucas Digne 84→86 (Everton)
- 🏴 CM→RB: James Milner 80→83 (Liverpool)
- 🇦🇹 CB: Aleksandar Dragović 75→81 (Bayer 04 Leverkusen)
- 🇨🇴 CB: Óscar Murillo 76→81 (Pachuca)
- 🇧🇪 LM→LWB: Yannick Carrasco 82→84 (Atlético Madrid)
- 🇨🇦 CDM: Atiba Hutchinson 76→81 (Beşiktaş)
- 🇨🇳 CM: Li Hang 63→73 (Wuhan Zall)
- 🇪🇸 CM: Cesc Fàbregas 75→81 (AS Monaco)
- 🇦🇷 LM: Diego Perotti 79→82 (Fenerbahçe)
- 🇫🇷 RM: Franck Honorat 69→77 (Fenerbahçe)
- 🇮🇹 CAM: Marco Mancosu 72→79 (Lecce)
- 🇹🇷 CAM: Yusuf Yazıcı 76→81 (LOSC Lille)
- 🇲🇦 CF: Zakaria Labyad 75→81 (AFC Ajax)
- 🏴 ST: Danny Johnson 59→69 (Leyton Orient)
- 🇫🇷 ST: Jean-Philippe Mateta 76→81 (FSV Mainz 05)
- 🇩🇿 ST: Andy Delort 79→82 (Montpellier HSC)
- 🇨🇲 ST: Jean-Pierre Nsame 78→82→84 (BSC Young Boys)
- 🇸🇪 ST: Zlatan Ibrahimović 83→85→86 (AC Milan)
- 🇧🇪 ST: Romelu Lukaku 85→86 (Inter Milan)
- 🇳🇴 ST: Erling Haaland 84→86→87 (Borussia Dortmund)
- 🇵🇹 ST: Cristiano Ronaldo 92→93 (Piemonte Calcio)
The FIFA 21 TOTW 9 FUT squad may have been leaked early!
Silver Stars Objective Player
- 🏴 LW: Ryan Kent 72→74 (Glasgow Rangers)
You can see each of the above player's individual Ultimate Team card stats and why they are featured by checking out the video at the end of this post.
Our FUT 21 TOTW 9 Suggestions
Other Notable Contenders
- 🇧🇪 GK: Koen Casteels 83→85→86 (VfL Wolfsburg)
- 🇸🇮 GK: Jan Oblak 91→92 (Atlético Madrid)
- 🇪🇸 RB: Jesús Navas 84→86 (Sevilla FC)
- 🇪🇸 RB: Dani Carvajal 86→87 (Real Madrid)
- 🇫🇷 CB: Jules Koundé 79→82 (Sevilla FC)
- 🇩🇪 CB: Antonio Rüdiger 81→84 (Chelsea)
- 🇫🇷 CM: Tanguy Ndombele 80→83 (Tottenham Hotspur)
- 🇩🇪 CM: Emre Can 82→84 (Borussia Dortmund)
- 🇨🇮 LM: Jérémie Boga 77→81 (Sassuolo)
- 🇮🇹 RM: Domenico Berardi 80→83 (Sassuolo)
- 🇪🇸 RM: Ferrán Torres 81→84 (Manchester City)
- 🇦🇲 RM→CAM: Henrikh Mkhitaryan 80→83→85 (Generic Capitale)
- 🏴 CAM: Phil Foden 79→82 (Manchester City)
- 🇵🇹 CAM: Bruno Fernandes 87→88→89→90 (Manchester United)
- 🏴 ST: Dominic Calvert-Lewin 79→82 (Everton)
- 🇷🇸 ST: Luka Jović 80→83 (Real Madrid)
- 🇳🇱 ST: Wout Weghorst 81→84 (VfL Wolfsburg)
- 🇩🇪 ST: Kevin Volland 81→84→86 (AS Monaco)
- 🇮🇹 ST: Ciro Immobile 87→88 (Lazio)
- 🇫🇷 ST: Kylian Mbappé 90→91 (Paris Saint-Germain)
The above FIFA Team of the Week candidates were selected based on their performances in real world football matches. TOTW predictions focus on league matches (except for international breaks). Cup matches do not count.
If you are looking to increase your odds of finding one of these special in-form items, we recommend checking out our exclusive FIFA 21 packs guide for Ultimate Team. This details which FUT pack types offer the best value.
That's a wrap for this week's FIFA 21 TOTW 9 predictions. Don't forget, a brand new selection of Season 2 Objectives Rewards are now live in Ultimate Team. This includes updated Player Picks and FUT packs by obtaining XP points.
Find more updated FIFA Team of the Week predictions right here.