Europe's top domestic leagues returned to action this weekend, bringing us a brand new set of FUT Team of the Week candidates. See which players are included in our FIFA 21 TOTW 4 predictions below.
FIFA 21 Team of the Week 4 Predictions
The following FIFA 21 Team of the Week 4 predictions below were selected by YouTuber - KieronSFF. We have changed a number of positions and overall ratings, but the FUT players are the same.
Goalkeepers & Defenders
- GK: Nahuel Guzmán 79→82 (Tigres UANL)
- GK: Jan Oblak 91→92 (Atlético de Madrid)
- LB: Tommaso Augello 70→78 (Sampdoria)
- LB: Philipp Max 79→82 (PSV Eindhoven)
- CB: Connor Goldson 72→79 (Glasgow Rangers)
- CB: Dakonam Djené 82→84 (Getafe CF)
- CM: Raphael Holzhauser 70→78 (Beerschot)
- CM: Abdul Khalili 70→78 (Hammarby IF)
- LM: Jonathan Bamba 78→82 (LOSC Lille)
- RM→LM: Henrikh Mkhitaryan 80→83 (Generic Capitale)
- RW→LM: Hirving Lozano 80→83→85 (Napoli)
- CAM: Thomas Müller 86→87 (Bayern Munich)
- ST→LW: Frank Acheampong 76→81 (Tianjin TEDA FC)
- LW: Mikel Oyarzabal 84→86 (Real Sociedad)
- ST→LW: Kylian Mbappé 90→91 (Paris Saint-Germain)
- RW: Jonathan Levi 68→76 (IFK Norrköping)
- RW→RF: Florian Thauvin 82→84 (Olympique de Marseille)
- CF: Memphis Depay 85→86 (Olympique Lyonnais)
- ST: Mario Gavranović 68→76 (Dinamo Zagreb)
- ST: Youssef El Arabi 78→82 (Olympiacos)
- ST: Zlatan Ibrahimović 83→85 (AC Milan)
- LM→ST: Marcus Rashford 85→86 (Manchester United)
- ST: Timo Werner 85→86 (Chelsea)
EA SPORTS have now revealed the official FIFA 21 Team of the Week 4 FUT squad.
You can see each of the above player's predicted Ultimate Team card stats in the video towards the end of this post. Kieron also explains exactly why each player has been included.
Our Top FUT 21 TOTW 4 Suggestions
Two Ones to Watch FUT cards feature in our FIFA 21 TOTW 4 predictions, creating potential investment opportunities for Ultimate Team users.
- LM→LB: Marcel Gaus 66→75 (FC Ingolstadt 04)
- LB: Nick Lima 69→77 (San Jose Earthquakes)
- RB: Alessandro Florenzi 81→84 (Paris Saint-Germain)
- CB: Matej Jonjić 73→79 (Cerezo Osaka)
- LB→LWB: Angeliño 80→83 (RB Leipzig)
- CM: Dani Parejo 85→86 (Villarreal CF)
- LM: Konstantin Kuchaev 71→78 (CSKA Moskva)
- LM: Cody Gakpo 74→80 (PSV Eindhoven)
- LM: Yannick Carrasco 82→84 (Atlético de Madrid)
- LM→RM: Leon Bailey 80→83 (Bayer 04 Leverkusen)
- CAM: Hany Mukhtar 71→78 (Nashville SC)
- CAM: Viktor Kovalenko 73→79 (Shakhtar Donetsk)
- CAM: Mohammed Kudus 75→81 (AFC Ajax)
- CM→CAM: Ross Barkley 78→82 (Aston Villa)
- CAM: Marco Reus 85→86 (Borussia Dortmund)
- CAM→LW: Dani Olmo Carvajal 79→82 (RB Leipzig)
- RW: Pablo Sarabia 81→84 (Paris Saint-Germain)
- CF: Hiroaki Okuno 69→77 (Cerezo Osaka)
- ST: Armando Broja 60→70 (Vitesse)
- ST: Ivan Toney 69→77 (Brentford)
- CF→ST: Luca Waldschmidt 76→81 (SL Benfica)
- ST: Giovanni Simeone 76→81 (Cagliari)
- ST: Robert Lewandowski 91→92→93 (Bayern Munich)
The above players were chosen by us based on their performances during this past gameweek. They all have an outside chance of featuring in the upcoming FUT Team of the Week squad.
That's all for this week's FIFA 21 TOTW 4 predictions. This page will remain live and updated if any players have standout performances during Monday's league games.
Check out the complete list of FIFA Ultimate Team packs and see which pack types offer the best value for FUT coins and points. The latest FIFA title update is also set to go live on PS4 and Xbox One consoles this week.