EA SPORTS have just revealed the second FIFA 21 Team of the Week 2 squad. These FUT TOTW cards are now available in Ultimate Team packs for exactly one week.
FIFA 21 TOTW 2 FUT Squad
FIFA 21 TOTW 2 players are tradeable items that can be bought and sold on the FUT transfer market. This week's in-form cards will be available in Ultimate Team packs from 6pm (UK time), October 7-14, 2020.
If you are waiting for particular a 'Happy Hour' to go live in Ultimate Team, you can check out our exclusive breakdown of FIFA 21 Pack Offers to see which FUT packs provide the best value for coins and FIFA Points.
- GK: Thibaut Courtois 89→90 (Real Madrid)
- CB: Marcel Halstenberg 82→84 (RB Leipzig)
- LB: Ben Chilwell 81→84 (Chelsea)
- LB: Theo Hernández 80→83 (AC Milan)
- LM: Allan Saint-Maximin 80→83 (Newcastle United)
- RM: Joaquín Sánchez Rodríguez 80→83 (Real Betis Balompié)
- LM: Jack Grealish 80→83 (Aston Villa)
- CM: Renato Sanches 78→82 (LOSC Lille)
- ST: Robert Lewandowski 91→92 (Bayern Munich)
- ST: Harry Kane 88→89 (Tottenham Hotspur)
- ST: Erling Braut Håland 84→86 (Borussia Dortmund)
- GK: Rafał Gikiewicz 77→81 (FC Augsburg)
- CB: José Luis Palomino 76→81 (Atalanta)
- LM: Davidson da Luz Pereira 77→81 (Alanyaspor)
- LM: Mislav Oršić 76→81 (Dinamo Zagreb)
- RW: James Rodríguez 82→84 (Everton)
- ST: Ángel Rodríguez 79→82 (Getafe CF)
- ST: Ollie Watkins 76→81 (Aston Villa)
- CM: Alexander Ring 74→80 (New York City FC)
- CAM: Marcus Harness 66→75 (Portsmouth)
- LM: Sercan Sararer 64→74 (Türkgücü München)
- LM: Danny Grant 60→70 (Bohemians)
- ST: Ibrahima Niane 70→78 (FC Metz)
You can compare this latest FUT Team of the Week squad with our recent FIFA 21 TOTW 2 predictions.
As is usually the case, the above FIFA 21 Team of the Week 2 players are expected to be most valuable during the initial phase after their release. This means that if you manage to pack one, it's probably best to sell sooner rather than later.