The Triple Threat promo has arrived in FC 24, and James Maddison has been given the Objective item for Team 1.
The Spurs midfielder’s POTM item was a highly popular card, so many gamers will want to pick him up. His new Long Ball+ PlayStyle will make his long passes extremely effective!
So let’s dive into how to pick him up and the Objectives you must complete. We have some tips to do them quickly!
To get Triple Threat James Maddison, you must complete the following challenges:
- Assist three goals with through balls in Squad Battles on Min. Semi-Pro difficulty (or Rivals/Champions
- Reward: 80+x2 Rare Gold Players Pack (Untradable)
- Score and Assist with midfielders in 6 separate Squad Battles matches on Min. Semi-Pro difficulty (or Rivals/Champions
- Reward: 81+x2 Rare Gold Players Pack (Untradable)
- Score 9 goals with English players in Squad Battles on Min. Semi-Pro difficulty (or Rivals/Champions
- Reward: 82+x2 Rare Gold Players Pack (Untradable)
- Win 12 matches with min. 3 Premier League players in the Starting XI in Squad Battles on Min. Semi-Pro difficulty (or Rivals/Champions
- Reward: 83+x2 Rare Gold Players Pack (Untradable)
Tips & Tricks
To complete James Maddison as soon as possible, you can follow these tips:
- Use an entire English squad.
- This way, you won’t need to focus on passing to English players; everyone who scores will count towards the Objective.
- Play in Squad Battles on Semi-Pro.
- There is no need to make this challenge any more difficult. Just hop into Squad Battles on Semi-Pro, as these matches only last 4 minutes per half, and this AI is easy to beat.
- Through Balls
- You can use a through ball in any situation, but to guarantee you complete this challenge, use a through ball when two-on-one with the keeper. Squaring the ball to the other attacker will mean they have an open goal to score in.
- In-game, switch a midfielder to ST.
- To have a better chance of scoring with a midfielder, go into Team Management and temporarily put a midfielder to ST. This means they will get more opportunities to get a goal.