There’s a new fastest method to level up those Warzone guns in Season 4, thanks to the latest playlist additions.
Warzone Season 4 is in full flow, and players are getting used to the new Fortune’s Keep map and Caldera changes. As with all new seasons, there’s a fresh meta to explore, though it’s already seeing a few changes.
Recently, Warzone’s strongest weapon got a small nerf but never fear. Our updated NZ-41 loadout is still the best gun in Warzone Season 4, no doubt about it.
Sometimes, switching to a new gun can be tricky, particularly when you need to level up each weapon before it’s any good in the Battle Royale.
Thankfully, we’ve got a new trick to help speed things up so you can get one of Warzone’s Top 5 loadouts ready in Season 4!
Best Method to Earn Fast Weapon XP in Warzone Season 4
If you’re looking to grind up your guns and get a lot of weapon XP in Warzone Season 4, this new Clash strategy is your best bet.
Previously, many players were likely aware of this crazy ‘1 Hour to Max Level’ weapon XP strategy on Rebirth Island. And while that trick is still as effective as ever, there’s a new trick that has our heads turning.
Right now, Warzone is host to the iconic Clash playlist, with a new variant ‘Storage Town Clash’ making its debut.
Here’s what you need to do to maximize your weapon XP and level up guns fast in Clash:
- First, before loading into a game, make sure you have a custom loadout ready.
- Unlike in Plunder and Battle Royale modes, Clash will spawn players with their weapon of choice. Equip the gun you want to level up and don’t forget to use the Pointman perk!
- If you have one to hand, this would be a great time to use a Double Weapon XP token too.
- When dropping into Clash, grab yourself a Bounty Contract and complete it as fast as possible by taking down your target.
- Immediately, once this is complete, you’ll want to run to the next available Bounty and complete that too. on Storage Town Clash, Bounties spawn close to one another, and they all refresh at 7 minutes 30 seconds.
- Try to complete as many Bounty Contracts as possible in a single game, and stay in each match getting kills until the game is complete. Doing so will allow you to earn insane weapon XP for your Warzone gun of choice.
Although Storage Town Clash will be leaving on July 14, regular Clash will be replacing it. With that in mind, you should be able to take advantage of the method for some time.
But which guns should you be grinding first? Here are the best Warzone meta weapons for Rebirth, Caldera, and Fortune’s Keep in July 2022!
On top of that, it seems this new Warzone skin is still making players invisible in Season 4. With so many players taking advantage of the glitch, you might want to do the same.
Thanks to Warzone expert Mr Fishy McFish for sharing this new weapon XP trick with us. Check out their video on the topic below:
Meanwhile, don’t miss out on getting the new Rainbow Rot Bundle with Zombicorn before it’s too late!