If you’re looking for the fastest way to unlock Dark Aether and other weapon camos in Vanguard Zombies, look no further!
Right now, Call of Duty Vanguard is turning heads for even the most uninterested of fans. It’s fair to say that many fans were disappointed with Vanguard’s reveal, and very few were excited for a return to WW2.
But now that the game is finally here, it’s clear that Vanguard has a lot to offer this year.
Unfortunately, fans are definitely disappointed with the Vanguard Zombies mode! And with no round-based map dropping with the game at launch, we can see why.
However, we do have new leaks about the upcoming War of the Dead Zombies map that sounds much better!
How to Unlock Vanguard Zombies Weapon Camos Fast – Dark Aether & More
If you want to unlock all the Vanguard Zombies weapon camos as fast as possible, here’s what you need to do:
- First, drop into a game of Vanguard Zombies with the gun you want to complete Challenges for.
- In Round 1, head to either the Harvest or Transmit objective portals.
- When you’re in the Transmit area, simply run away from the Aether Orb rather than escorting it to its destination.
- This will cause Zombies to continuously spawn, allowing you to rack up some easy kills.
- In Harvest, simply not depositing the Rune Stones will also lead to infinite zombie spawns.
- From here, you are able to complete your Vanguard Zombies weapon camos and unlock Dark Aether fast!
It’s worth noting, however, that the green Vanguard Dark Aether camo doesn’t actually look very good. A lot of fans are disappointed by the appearance, and we have to agree.
On the other hand, the Atomic weapon camo looks amazing in Vanguard, and it’s well worth the grind!
But be warned, Zombies fans! Right now, a new bug is causing Vanguard players to get a permanent ban just for playing Zombies!
And that’s ironic, given that cheaters are appearing in Vanguard already, and getting away with it.
Thanks to YouTuber Caspahz for sharing this method to unlock Dark Aether fast in Vanguard Zombies. Check out his video guide below: