Each of the major bosses in Elden Ring drops a Remembrance that can be duplicated to gain even more benefits from it!
Not all bosses in Elden Ring are equal. Out of the 165 bosses in Elden Ring, just a handful of them gives you Remembrances as drops.
These Remembrances can be traded for valuable weapons, Incantations, and Sorceries with Enia at the Roundtable hold.
This sounds great, but there is a catch to this trading system as usual in Elden Ring. You can exchange each Remembrance for one of two available options. So, you have to be careful which item you choose.
Sometimes, both rewards are equally beneficial to your build. In these cases, there is a solution. You can duplicate Remembrances in Elden Ring!
Nevertheless, this solution has its limits, and you can only duplicate these precious items a certain amount of times. Here are the Remembrances you should duplicate in Elden Ring!
Best Remembrances to Duplicate in Elden Ring
These are the Remembrances you should prioritize when deciding which one to duplicate in Elden Ring:
- Remembrance of the Full Moon Queen
- Remembrance of the Starscourge
- Remembrance of the Blasphemous
- Remembrance of the Omen King
Remembrance of the Full Moon Queen – Best for Sorcerers
The Remembrance of the Full Moon Queen unlocks two significant additions for the arsenal of any Sorcerer in Elden Ring: Rennala’s Full Moon Sorcery and the Carian Regal Scepter.
You can obtain this Remembrance after defeating Renalla, Full Moon Queen in Liurnia of the Lakes.
These are the valuable items it unlocks:
- Rennala’s Full Moon – Launch a literal full moon at foes, dispelling all sorceries in its way and diminishing magic damage negation of those affected by it by 10%
- Required 70 Intelligence for casting
- Consumes 32 Stamina points and
- Carian Regal Scepter – One of, if not the best, staff in Elden Ring with an S INT Scaling after upgrades and a boost to Full Moon Sorceries
- Requires: 8 STR, 10 DEX, 60 INT
- 10+ Sorcery scales at 373 at 80 INT
- Spinning Weapon Skill
- Most powerful non-FP cost increasing staff
Before claiming one of these rewards from Enia, make sure to duplicate this Remembrance in Elden Ring!
Read More: Top 5 Best Remembrance Weapons to Use in Elden Ring
Remembrance of the Starscourge – Best Ranged Weapon & Greatsword
For melee users with a high STR, this is one of the best Remembrance options to duplicate in Elden Ring due to the excellent Starscourge Greatsword and the Lion Greatbow.
Here is how you can defeat Starscourge Radahn to get this Remembrance! As well, this is what you should do after defeating Radahn in Caelid.
These are the items you can get from this Remembrance:
- Starscourge Greatsword – This colossal sword offers a unique Starcaller Cry skill and a unique dual-wielded moveset
- Requires: 38 STR, 12 DEX, INT 15
- 20 weight
- Offers B STR, D DEX, and D INT affinities at 10+
- Starcaller Cry’s initial move can be boosted with the Roar Medallion
- Lion Greatbow – This is the best Greatbow in the game and a must-have ranged weapon for those with an STR build
- Requires: 22 STR, 18 DEX
- Unique Skill Radahn’s Rain delivers a flurry of arrows
- Radahn’s Spears grant this bow 20% increased physical damage
- Offers D STR and DEX affinity
Remembrance of the Blasphemous – A Must For Vampire Builds
This is a must-have for those looking to make a Vampire build with its Blasphemous Blade while also keeping an excellent fire damage-dealing Magma sorcery, Rykard’s Rancor.
To obtain this Remembrance, you need to defeat Rykard, Lord of Blasphemy. You can find this Demi-God at the Volcano Manor in Mt. Gelmir.
These are the items you can get if you decide to duplicate the Remembrance of the Blasphemous in Elden Ring:
- Rykard’s Rancor – A fire damage-dealing sorcery that releases exploding searing spirits
- Requires: 40 INT, 18 FAI
- Resets frost buildup, making it excellent for Frostbite mages to inflict the status multiple times
- Stamina cost: 36 points
- Blasphemous Blade – An essential HP recovering weapon for Vampire builds in Elden Ring
- Requires: 22 STR, 15 DEX, 21 FAI
- Taker’s Flame skill heals 10% of max HP + 150 flat HP upon hitting the target
- Passive ability heals 4% of max HP + 40 flat HP by every kill when this weapon is held, no matter if the weapon was used or not
Looking to get your Vampire Build? Elden Ring: Where to Get the White Mask – Best Helm for Bleed & Vampire Build
Remembrance of the Omen King – Excellent ARC Scaling Weapon & PvP Item
This Elden Ring Remembrance offers a great weapon, Morgott’s Cursed Sword, and a good item for PvP, Regal Omen Bairn, if you are skilled enough!
You can get this Remembrance by defeating Morgott. Also, if you find yourself a bit lost, here is what you need to do after Morgott in Elden Ring.
- Morgott’s Cursed Sword – This is a fantastic ARC scaling weapon for those looking to get a decent Blood loss buildup
- Requires: 14 STR, 35 DEX, 17 ARC
- 60 Blood loss buildup
- Offers D STR, B DEX, and D ARC scaling at +10
- Regal Omen Bairn – Tool that uses 50 FP to unleash wraiths that chase down the target, it does not cause that much damage, but it does help to distract enemies in PvP
- Wraiths deal Holy damage
- You can boost its damage by 5% with each piece of the Omen set, 20% in total with all pieces equipped
These are other valuable items you can collect to ease your travels in The Lands Between:
- Top 5 Best Sacred Seals in Elden Ring
- Best Armor For Poise Stat
- Best Weapon Type for Poise Damage
- Wondrous Physick – Best Combinations in Elden Ring
- Best Build for Each Attribute in Elden Ring
- Elden Ring ‘Invincible’ Build – OP Health Regen & Damage Reduction
- Top 5 Best Colossal Weapons in Elden Ring
- Best PVP Builds for Elden Ring
These are the Remembrances that you might want to duplicate in Elden Ring. Each of them grants two incredible offerings depending on your playstyle!