In Elden Ring you will not always know exactly what to do or where to go. The game’s minimalistic structure allows you to explore the world all by yourself.
It has its flaws, because it is easy to lost yourself amongst various NPCs and quest lines. Considering that, where to go after defeating the Godskin Duo?
In this article you will learn exactly where to go after you beat the Godskin Duo, but here you can find a boss guide for the boss with one of the strongest second phase in Elden Ring.
So you have dealt your final blow to the Godskin Duo, perhaps with one of the strongest weapons in the game. Now what?
Read More: Elden Ring: How to Get Bolt of Gransax – OP PvP Weapon Location + Map
Where To Go Once You Have Beaten The Godskin Duo
After you defeat the Godskin Duo, go north from the Dragon Temple Altar Site of Grace and continue on this path to reach the next main goal in this area: defeating Maliketh, the Black Blade.
- From the Dragon Temple Altar Grace, move down the stairs and turn left. You will need to jump to the platform below.
- Continue through the floating ruin fragments.
- Jump down the platforms, you will reach a small dragon statue when you jump down. Then make your way forward and turn to the first opening to the right. Some more jumping ahead!
- There is a Dragoncrest Shield Talisman +2 on one of the jumping platforms, make sure to pick it up. It is a less powerful version of the legendary talisman that you can find in another location.
- Then you make your way even further, straight ahead. There will be a shielded enemy there, but you can skip him and jump to his right off the broken balcony. There is another Site of Grace there.
- Then the path is much simpler and linear, just make sure to turn right next to the dragon. There is also a Somber Ancient Smithing Stone behind him, so it’s something worth picking up to enhance your gear.
- The whole map is linear and reaching Dragon Temple Rooftop Site of Grace will put you closer to the final main boss of the location Malekith, the Black Blade.
If you were struggling with the Godskin Duo before your glorious victory, it might be a good time to upgrade your setup with the strongest Katana in Elden Ring.
But make sure you do not kill this glorious NPC in Elden Ring or fans will get mad at you.
There is also a way to revive some NPCs if you do kill someone by mistake.